Windows 10: Windows 10 Home trying to download a old NVIDIA driver problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Home trying to download a old NVIDIA driver problem in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; There is no problem. People are fussing about nothing. All my driver updates come via Windows updates for around 3 years now, during Windows 8.1 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Needhelpwithwin, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Helmut Win User

Windows 10 Home trying to download a old NVIDIA driver problem

There is no problem. People are fussing about nothing.
    All my driver updates come via Windows updates for around 3 years now, during Windows 8.1 and now Windows 10. Must be around 12 or thereabouts during that time.

Specifically Nvidia driver updates have been about twice since June last year. The lastest on mine was for 376.54.
    12 years prior to that did do manual updates to Nvidia drivers, specially selecting good ones, never the latest. Sure I was worried, but MS has proved me wrong to date anyway.

Helmut, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Home trying to download a old NVIDIA driver problem

1. Windows 10 Home trying to download a old NVIDIA driver problem - Similar Threads - Home trying download

2. a Nvidia driver problem.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    a Nvidia driver problem.: So i have a GTX 1650and when i leave my laptop on idle for a hour then the displays go dark. no bsod.i then need to force shutdown my laptophow do i fix it?oh the driver version and date:27.21.14.627025.05.2021...
  3. a Nvidia driver problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a Nvidia driver problem.: So i have a GTX 1650and when i leave my laptop on idle for a hour then the displays go dark. no bsod.i then need to force shutdown my laptophow do i fix it?oh the driver version and date:27.21.14.627025.05.2021...
  4. a Nvidia driver problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Update trying to install old NVIDIA Display drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Update trying to install old NVIDIA Display drivers?: I noticed that windows update keeps trying to install this driver "NVIDIA - Display - 26.21.14.3200 (2)" which seems to be dated around October 2019 or December 2019. Does anyone know why windows does this and how to stop it? I do actually have some vsync issues where vsync...
  6. Nvidia driver problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia driver problem: Hi A major computer failure destroyed all my data on C Drive and also on my backup Drives including my image files. Have reinstalled Windows 10 Version 1909, all my programs including latest Nvidia driver. My setup is Win10, Samsung 970 M2 SSD, 2x Samsung 860 SSD, 2080ti,...
  7. Nvidia driver problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia driver problem: Hi A major computer failure destroyed all my data on C Drive and also on my backup Drives including my image files. Have reinstalled Windows 10 Version 1909, all my programs including latest Nvidia driver. My setup is Win10, Samsung 970 M2 SSD, 2x Samsung 860 SSD, 2080ti,...
  8. New Nvidia-driver is old?? Says Windows 10

New Nvidia-driver is old?? Says Windows 10: I have just installed the newest WHQL driver from Nvidia 436.30 from 9/10/2019. After reboot, Windows Update now wants to download and install an older driver from 7/24/2019. How do I stop this driver"update" to my Nvidia-card without stopping all driverupdates from WU?...
  9. New Nvidia-driver is old?? Says Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Nvidia-driver is old?? Says Windows 10: I have just installed the newest WHQL driver from Nvidia 436.30 from 9/10/2019. After reboot, Windows Update now wants to download and install an older driver from 7/24/2019. How do I stop this driver"update" to my Nvidia-card without stopping all driverupdates from WU?...
  10. Windows 10, install old nvidia driver

Windows 10, install old nvidia driver: Hello tenforums i upgraded from 8.1 to 10 in the upgrade wave and no problems there. but then i encountered problemes with the nvidia driver for windows 10 and wanted to install the driver i used on 8.1 which is 347.88 but then the problem comes, its not possible to install...