Windows 10: Windows 10 Home upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Issues with Activation

Discus and support Windows 10 Home upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Issues with Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Just purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade for $109.31 through the Microsoft Store- upgrade produced an odd error 0xC004C003, disallowing activation-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Morbspeed, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Morbspeed Win User

Windows 10 Home upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Issues with Activation

Just purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade for $109.31 through the Microsoft Store- upgrade produced an odd error 0xC004C003, disallowing activation- Troubleshoot states I have incorrect digital license or suggests I may have upgraded H/W. Other odd issue is that it show Edition as Windows 10 Enterprise??? I just went through the normal method that I believe most users would- purchase the upgrade through Microsoft store from Update & Security settings. First thing I chose to do- figure I could get a hold of Tech Support- no luck talking to a human being Is this commonly difficult to get ahold

:)

Morbspeed, Jul 5, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 5, 2021
  3. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Windows 10 Home upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Issues with Activation windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Laurijan Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Windows 10 Pro Issues with Activation - Similar Threads - Home upgrade Pro

2. Windows 10 Pro Activation/Upgrade issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Activation/Upgrade issue: In Jun 2021, I purchased new Lenovo laptop with pre-installed Windows. Next day, I purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft store.Recently I have formatted my laptop. I have activated Windows 10 Home by getting product key by running PowerShell. How can i upgrade to...
  3. Windows 10 Pro Activation/Upgrade issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Activation/Upgrade issue: In Jun 2021, I purchased new Lenovo laptop with pre-installed Windows. Next day, I purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft store.Recently I have formatted my laptop. I have activated Windows 10 Home by getting product key by running PowerShell. How can i upgrade to...
  4. Windows 10 Pro Activation/Upgrade issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Can't activate or upgrade Windows 10 home to pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't activate or upgrade Windows 10 home to pro: I just installed Windows 10 home. Then found out my key is for Win 10 Pro. Tried to activate it but always get the 0xC004F050 error. It is a Windows Pro retail code so it should work, right? Tried the workaround with the default code VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T to upgrade...
  6. Windows 10 Upgrade from Home to Pro and Activation

Windows 10 Upgrade from Home to Pro and Activation: Hi, If I upgrade my Windows 10 license from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro will Windows 10 Pro be the version that is activated on machines that I install from then on, like Windows 10 Home is now, or will it only be valid for one machine Windows 10 Pro and the rest will...
  7. Issue in Upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

Issue in Upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro: I actually wanted to Upgrade my Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. My Windows is already Activated. I knew my product key, so I entered the product key in the Activation in Settings. After entering the product key, I got a dialog box to Activate Windows. I clicked on...
  8. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade will not activate

Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade will not activate: I have a Dell All-in-One computer that came with Windows 10 Home. I bought an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, downloaded the version provided in the link and ended up with Windows 10 Enterprise. The email confirmation says Windows 10 Pro but did not have a key or digital license...
  9. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro issues

Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro issues: On the activation page of my PC, the following information is displayed: Edition Windows 10 Home Activation Windows is activated using your organisation's activation service. Change Product Key: The last product key ID: 00330-80000-00000-AA561 you entered...
  10. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro failed to activate

Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro failed to activate: I have been running Windows 10 Home on my Dell XPS8700 PC for over a year, but I decided to upgrade to the Pro version. I used the link in the settings under Activation and it took me to the Microsoft Store. I paid the upgrade fee and it seemed to upgrade no problem. But when...