Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 HOME UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 PRO ON SURFACE PRO X

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 HOME UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 PRO ON SURFACE PRO X in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have made a few attempts to upgrade my Surface Pro X from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro but Xboxlive picture comes up and prevents upgrade. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ClemMsindo, Jul 2, 2020.

1. WINDOWS 10 HOME UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 PRO ON SURFACE PRO X

I have made a few attempts to upgrade my Surface Pro X from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro but Xboxlive picture comes up and prevents upgrade. What can I do to upgrade still?WINDOWS 10 HOME UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 PRO ON SURFACE PRO X [​IMG]

:)

ClemMsindo, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Jul 2, 2020
  3. wolfaust Win User
    Should I buy Windows 10 Home or Pro?

Yes. %18 more expensive because of tax in Turkey. *Big Grin WINDOWS 10 HOME UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 PRO ON SURFACE PRO X :D

I'm happy with Windows 10 Home Edition now and there isn't any problem. *Smile WINDOWS 10 HOME UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 PRO ON SURFACE PRO X :)

wolfaust, Jul 2, 2020
  4. WINDOWS 10 HOME UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 PRO ON SURFACE PRO X

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 HOME UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 PRO ON SURFACE PRO X

1. WINDOWS 10 HOME UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10 PRO ON SURFACE PRO X - Similar Threads - HOME UPGRADE PRO

2. Upgrading Surfaces from Windows Home to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading Surfaces from Windows Home to Windows 10 Pro: Hello,I run a small business. Unfortunately for the business, I run all our IT. Recently I have had to buy everyone laptops, so I decided to splash out and buy 4 Surface Pros from Amazon. By default these devices run Windows Home editions.I use Microsoft for all our emails...
  3. Upgrading Surfaces from Windows Home to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading Surfaces from Windows Home to Windows 10 Pro: Hello,I run a small business. Unfortunately for the business, I run all our IT. Recently I have had to buy everyone laptops, so I decided to splash out and buy 4 Surface Pros from Amazon. By default these devices run Windows Home editions.I use Microsoft for all our emails...
  4. Upgrading Surfaces from Windows Home to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Surface pro X - How to upgrade to windows 11

Surface pro X - How to upgrade to windows 11: Hello,I bought a new Surface pro X SQ1 LTE few days ago. It currently use Windows 10 Home, how could I update it to Windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-x-how-to-upgrade-to-windows-11/b734e0ea-5445-454b-91c2-fccc0d1f13f5
  6. Surface Pro X Windows 11 upgrade

Surface Pro X Windows 11 upgrade: I am trying to upgrade my SP X from windows 10 pro to Windows 11. The installation assistant says it is not running on ARM. How can I upgrade my SP X then without a clean install?...
  7. WIndows 10 - Surface Pro X - Upgrade to Windows Pro or Windows Workstation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WIndows 10 - Surface Pro X - Upgrade to Windows Pro or Windows Workstation: Good Day,I recently purchased a Surface Pro X with the SQ2 processor and 16 gigs of ram. It comes with Windows Home.I have tried to upgrade to Windows Pro using the following methods:1. entering a product key I am no longer using from another computer build that I...
  8. Surface Pro with Windows 10 Home NEEDS Windows 10 PRO

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro with Windows 10 Home NEEDS Windows 10 PRO: Hi. My boss bought me and a few other employees Surface Pros with Windows 10 HOME. We have Microsoft 365 and need to be able to login with our work emails in order to connect to our work desktops. When setting up, I was unable to use work email so assuming I need to upgrade...
  9. Surface Pro 6 Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Surface Pro 6 Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: I have a new Surface Pro 6. I purchased the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but keep getting an activation error that no product code was found - and there seems to be no way to re-download, or get activation key, or anything along those lines from the...
  10. Surface GO HOME Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface GO HOME Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: Hi All; Happy Thanksgiving to all! I would like to ask community and probably you can guide me how to handle this. I got a Surface GO with Home S Mode. I did not like to so I paid $99 for an Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro, After Upgrade, I also removed the S Mode, which I can...