Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro using link under OS build info FAILED!!

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro using link under OS build info FAILED!! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; A recent purchase using the link under my OS build info section Failed. Microsoft's Upgrade showed a charge for Window 10 PRO in my Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EmeraldBear13, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro using link under OS build info FAILED!!

A recent purchase using the link under my OS build info section Failed.

Microsoft's Upgrade showed a charge for Window 10 PRO in my Microsoft account, while my computer's

OS build info changed from Windows 10 Home edition to a Windows 10 Enterprise edition with a watermark Activation message.

I am puzzled why my OS could not been corrected similarly to a Microsoft feature update - turning off the enterprise features.

Instead, Microsoft's Support Team provided the following direction in an email.

I would like to thank the team for all their assistance.

Thanks for contacting Microsoft support. Based on our discussion here are some further tips that should help.

More information for you

To further help you and for future reference for Installing, Downloading and Activate you may check the links below:

How to do Clean Installation: http://aka.ms/W10CleanInstall4

How to Create Installation Media: http://aka.ms/W10CreateMedia4

How to do In-place upgrade: http://aka.ms/W10InplaceUpgrade4

TheMicrosoft Windows support?site provides self-help for common customer questions.

· Check the Trending topics section. It covers many of the common questions and issues customers ask about.

· Check the Categories section if you don’t find what you’re looking for in Trending topics.

· Searchthe Windows support site if you don’t find what you are looking for in the Trending topics or Categories sections.

The Microsoft Communityprovides answers to questions others have asked (yours might be the same), or you can ask a new one for free.If you're new to community, click Get more infofor information on how to search for a solution or ask a question.

A suggestion for you

Searching is easy in Windows 10. You can search for anything on your device or the internet from the bottom left corner of your task bar next to the start button. Learn More.

Something to consider

If you decide you want to come back and get help with this issue or anything else, we recommend our Assure Software Support Planthat covers you for the next twelve consecutive months from the time of purchase.

Thanks again,

Crinessa T.

Customer Advocate

Microsoft Technical Support

Please don't reply to this message. If you need more help, come back to Microsoft support. Your service request number is 1448224334 in case you need it.

Read the Microsoft support services agreement.

This message from Microsoft is an important part of a program, service, or product that you or your company purchased or participate in. Microsoft respects your privacy.
    Please read our
    Privacy Statement.

Microsoft Corporation

:)

EmeraldBear13, Nov 12, 2018
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Club

Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro using link under OS build info FAILED!! windows-10-build-9926-png.png

So I've tried the Windows 10 Pro Technical Preview Build 9926,... So far so good i like it, it appears to already have DX12.

At list i have an old Laptop to test it on,.. it's good so far and i highly think I'll be upgrading to it day on of release.

dxdiag screen above

Protagonist, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro using link under OS build info FAILED!!

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro using link under OS build info FAILED!!

1. Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro using link under OS build info FAILED!! - Similar Threads - Home Upgrade Pro

2. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Failed: I purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade in the Microsoft Store App yesterday.After clicking the install button for the upgrade it failed I lost the error message and the Microsoft Store App locked up.I rebooted my computer and it said "installing new features" before booting...
  3. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Failed: I purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade in the Microsoft Store App yesterday.After clicking the install button for the upgrade it failed I lost the error message and the Microsoft Store App locked up.I rebooted my computer and it said "installing new features" before booting...
  4. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Failed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Window 10 Pro Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Window 10 Pro Failed: I purchased the upgraded of Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store online. However the installation process that followed installed Windows 10 Enterprise. Since my device is now registered to have Windows 10 Pro on it, I am unable to activate Windows,...
  6. windows 10 home to windows 10 pro upgrade failed

windows 10 home to windows 10 pro upgrade failed: I recently tried to upgrade from Windows 10 Home edition to Windows 10 Pro and after purchasing through PayPal the installation failed with an error message code 0x80070005. Very difficult to get in touch with anyone at Microsoft for assistance. Thanks to anyone who can help....
  7. Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade Fails

Windows 10 Home to Pro Upgrade Fails: I just purchased from Microsoft Store an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows Pro. The online installation failed. I did not, however, record the error number it might have been 0x800704ec, but I cannot be certain.My questions are the following:1. How do I return to the...
  8. Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro Failed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro Failed: Hi,I have just bought the Win10 Pro upgrade, went to install and it failed. Now my Windows 10 product key seems to be corrupt, and my Windows 10 says it is enterprise edition instead of home and no longer activated. Trying to re-activate fails due to invalid key.I can find my...
  9. Windows 10 home upgrade to pro failed

Windows 10 home upgrade to pro failed: I had a hard drive failure. When I had a new drive installed the company installed a non-activated copy of Windows 10 home on the new drive. I did not notice that the version was inactive being as I was going to upgrade to pro. I went to the Windows store and purchased the...
  10. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade FAILS

Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade FAILS: Hi, I bought a new laptop - running Windows 10 Home - and removed all the softwares that came with it. Then I bought from the Microsoft Store an upgrade to Pro. The upgrade installs, reboots, and when it come back, I've got this message: "We couldn't complete the upgrade,...