Windows 10: Windows 10 Home Upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise.

Discus and support Windows 10 Home Upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to upgrade to windows 10 Pro from home with my digital license on my microsoft account. But it somehow upgraded to windows 10 Enterprise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jayden358, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Jayden358 Win User

Windows 10 Home Upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise.

I was trying to upgrade to windows 10 Pro from home with my digital license on my microsoft account. But it somehow upgraded to windows 10 Enterprise and I can't activate it now.

:)

Jayden358, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Uplink10 Win User

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users but not Enterprise users

Uplink10, Mar 19, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 19, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Home Upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise.

Still possible to upgrade to Windows 10

Look at the notice on Microsoft's Windows 10 free upgrade website: "3GB+ download required; internet access fees may apply. Windows 10 Upgrade Offer is valid for qualified Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 devices, including devices you already own. Some hardware/software requirements apply and feature availability may vary by region and device. Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1 Update required. Some editions are excluded: Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 8/8.1 Enterprise, and Windows RT/RT 8.1. To check for compatibility and other important installation information, visit your device manufacturer’s website and the Windows 10 Specifications page. Windows 10 is automatically updated. Additional requirements may apply over time for updates."

Regeneration, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Home Upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise.

1. Windows 10 Home Upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise. - Similar Threads - Home Upgraded Enterprise

2. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 account: Seeking advice on upgrading from Windows 10 Home Edition to Windows 10 Enterprise without the need for a temporary Pro license purchase. Is there a method available? I found this post on Microsoft from another user that was enquiring about upgrading to E5 but post was from...
  3. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 account: Seeking advice on upgrading from Windows 10 Home Edition to Windows 10 Enterprise without the need for a temporary Pro license purchase. Is there a method available? I found this post on Microsoft from another user that was enquiring about upgrading to E5 but post was from...
  4. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise with an E3 account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise with an E5 account

Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Enterprise with an E5 account: I have a laptop with Windows 10 Home on it bought new from Dell this week. I want to install Windows 10 Enterprise on the laptop using my Microsoft E5 licence. When I try to upgrade in the "Activation" section by clicking "Add an account" I get the error "That Microsoft...
  6. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Enterprise: There is a lot of conflicting information on how you can and can't upgrade to Enterprise from a current Home edition. I purchased a system about 2 years ago for business that came with Windows 10 Home by default. Pretty weird combo considering the specs of this system but...
  7. Windows 10 Home upgraded to Enterprise overnight

Windows 10 Home upgraded to Enterprise overnight: I was using a Win 10 Home activated through my Microsoft account happily for a few months on this new PC, but today I got the "Activate Windows" in the lower right corner of my screen, when going into the settings it now says Windows 10 Enterprise, Not activated. After a...
  8. Windows 10 Home upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise by itself?

Windows 10 Home upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise by itself?: Hi guys, Recently, I’ve reinstalled windows to convert my windows from Windows 10 Education to Windows 10 home. After it finished installation, I used my computer for awhile. When I was done using my com, I shut it down, but it ran some updates on its own, and I found out...
  9. Windows 10 Home upgraded to Windows 10 enterprise

Windows 10 Home upgraded to Windows 10 enterprise: I've had this computer for some time and upgraded to windows 10 home edition when it was offered for free some time ago, recently I bought the enterprise edition from the Microsoft store and it is now saying I need to activate my Windows edition. Error code: 0x803F7001...
  10. Windows 10 Home upgrades to Windows 10 Enterprise instead of to Pro

Windows 10 Home upgrades to Windows 10 Enterprise instead of to Pro: I ran into an odd thing today. Have been upgrading Windows 10 Home computers to Windows 10 Pro. I made use of the upgrade option provided in the Microsoft Store paying the C$ 130. Two of the computers showed Windows 10 Enterprise after the upgrade was done. The problem is...