Windows 10: Windows 10 Home ver 1803 Need to Change Settings but No Admin Password

Discus and support Windows 10 Home ver 1803 Need to Change Settings but No Admin Password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; ACER Laptop running Windows 10 Home version 1803 - this PC was handed down to me, and I haven't been able to find the Admin original PW. Have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ineedhelpnow, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Home ver 1803 Need to Change Settings but No Admin Password

ACER Laptop running Windows 10 Home version 1803 - this PC was handed down to me, and I haven't been able to find the Admin original PW. Have been using this PC for over a year, trying to work around the constant demand for the Admin Password. Recently used a tune-up program which automatically changed many of my Personal Settings, and now Windows simply won't allow me access to Settings or Control Panel in order to change them back, even back to Default. After two days of trying Every Imaginable remedy, I'm completely stumped for ideas as to what to do now? Any suggestions, thoughts, ideas would be VERY appreciated. Thanks!

:)

ineedhelpnow, Dec 11, 2018
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 11, 2018
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Dec 11, 2018
  4. freeboy Win User

Windows 10 Home ver 1803 Need to Change Settings but No Admin Password

admin password?

ok changed added admin password for d in safe mode!
    Ok, now this is weird: XP repair will not accept my new password! WTF?

freeboy, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Home ver 1803 Need to Change Settings but No Admin Password

1. Windows 10 Home ver 1803 Need to Change Settings but No Admin Password - Similar Threads - Home ver 1803

2. need admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    need admin password: Hi all, just installed w10 on a second comp and after starting it I tried to open a downloaded program set up file and I get this message. I have set user control to never notify and did not set a password anywhere during install or after. Any clues champs? H 181588
  3. need admin password

in Windows 10 Support
    need admin password: Hi all, just installed w10 on a second comp and after starting it I tried to open a downloaded program set up file and I get this message. I have set user control to never notify and did not set a password anywhere during install or after. Any clues champs? H 181588
  4. Windows 10 - Change Admin Name and Password

Windows 10 - Change Admin Name and Password: I am aware of all the links and even Windows built-in procedure for doing this, but I am looking for a member who has actually done this, to tell me how it works and is it safe enough to prevent a lockout. 166998
  5. change admin password?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    change admin password?: I am trying to download everything I need so I can begin to work from home on Monday. It will not allow me to proceed unless I have my admin password to approve the downloads. I very rarely use this computer, so I have no idea what it is. I tried my go to passwords but...
  6. need to change the admin password on a pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need to change the admin password on a pc: i work at a nursery and the pc was setup by someone with 3 profiles and a admin now we cant install anything as that person is no longer around and they didnt leave the password for the admin account and we dont want to lose the windows we have installed cant...
  7. Registering Windows 10 ver.1803

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Registering Windows 10 ver.1803: I just bought a refurbished Lenavo computer from Secondlife-it. They have told me to register Windows 10 which came pre-installed but their instructions don't seem to work and Microsoft Support won't answer their phone. Can anyone please tell me how to do it. Thanks....
  8. windows defender in windows 10 ver 1803

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender in windows 10 ver 1803: I keep getting notifications from virus and threat protection "unauthorized changes blocked" and it tells me the folder that is being accessed. This is occurring while nothing is being done on the computer. I click on the notification and I am taken to the " Allow an app...
  9. display problem in windows 10 ver 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    display problem in windows 10 ver 1803: I update my laptop windows 10 to 1803 after that when i enter game and alt+tab my display gets broken and it seem blurry also my hidden icon menu gets broken and it not show all open app you can see this on this image: https://ibb.co/fORP98 as you can see my windows...
  10. Change password as windows 10 admin user

Change password as windows 10 admin user: Hello I am the admin user on my daughter's windows 10 laptop. She has forgotten her password and her pin and so I want to try and change the password. Does anyone know how to do this please? I have gone to the 'Family and other people' window and it gives me an option...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change admin win 10 ver 1803