Windows 10: windows 10 home, version 1809 upgrade is missing the red AUDIO BEATS ??? Kindly help

Discus and support windows 10 home, version 1809 upgrade is missing the red AUDIO BEATS ??? Kindly help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have an HP ENVY dv-7- 7304 Notebook PC- core i-7 ( With the red beats audio icon) . It has Intel HD4000 graphics card and an NVIDIA GeForce... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FARHANSAEED1, Dec 24, 2018.

1. windows 10 home, version 1809 upgrade is missing the red AUDIO BEATS ??? Kindly help

Hello,

I have an HP ENVY dv-7- 7304 Notebook PC- core i-7 ( With the red beats audio icon) . It has Intel HD4000 graphics card and an NVIDIA GeForce GT650M.

The notebook came installed with windows 8/8.1

I upgraded it to windows 10 home, version 1809 from version 1803.

Please note, I am not net savvy, The Red audio beats icon used to be there and worked along side the windows. Sometimes when it would disappear due to any installations ( I don't remember), however occasionally on system restore and it would appear again and worked just fine. ( On version 1803, win 10)

I have a habit of using different software out of curiosity. I used Driver easy Pro which which used to update routine drivers, and usually it gave an Nvidia update approx. every single month.

Anyway my PROBLEM is HOW TO GET THE RED AUDIO BEATS THINGIE BACK TO SYSTEM TRAY ????
    I am attaching my Device manager picture. If anything else is asked I shell be happy to oblige.
    Kindly help and advise.

Regards

windows 10 home, version 1809 upgrade is missing the red AUDIO BEATS ??? Kindly help 909f5442-231f-474c-b037-af5226f1611d?upload=true.jpg

:)

FARHANSAEED1, Dec 24, 2018

2. Beats Audio

Hi John,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with audio problem.

This issue may occur due to the out dated driver. Try the below method and check.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run Windows sound troubleshooter and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshoot on the search bar and click on
      troubleshooting.

• Click on Hardware and Sound and click on
      Playing audio.

• Now click on Advanced button and click on
      Next.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps provided.

Method 2.

I recommend you to update the beat audio driver and check. Follow the below information provided.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Universal Serial Bus Controller and expand it.

• Right click on the beat driver and click on update.
    Hope this helps. Post us with status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Beats audio missing after upgrading to Windows10

Original title: beats audio

my beats audio software missing after updating windows 10 need to get it back

Agapeunconditional, Dec 24, 2018
  4. windows 10 home, version 1809 upgrade is missing the red AUDIO BEATS ??? Kindly help

Windows 8 to Windows 10 Beat audio issues

Hi Christian,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We apologize for the delay in response.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Are you using Beats audio app or a software?

• Do you have Windows 10 Beats Audio drivers?

Method 1: If you are unable to find Beats audio App on Windows 10, I suggest you to download the app from Windows Store and check if the issue is resolved.

If it’s a software, I suggest you to download the latest Beats audio software from the manufacture’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Method 2: You can also run the software in compatibility mode by following the steps from the link below.

Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Download the latest driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      properties

• Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for, select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer and check if the changes are effective.

Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance.
    Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 home, version 1809 upgrade is missing the red AUDIO BEATS ??? Kindly help

1. windows 10 home, version 1809 upgrade is missing the red AUDIO BEATS ??? Kindly help - Similar Threads - home version 1809

2. Fonts are missing; kindly help..

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts are missing; kindly help..: .. All the fonts are missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-are-missing-kindly-help/3cac8acd-d48c-4647-a122-95d01d5e2b87
  3. beats audio icon missing

beats audio icon missing: i have a HP Envy 700-329,. it has Beats Audio,..after upgrading to Windows 10 build# 20262.1, the icon from taskbar tray has dissapeared...any ideas how get it back?...
  4. Beats Audio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Beats Audio: I have tried everything to re-install Beats Audio on H/P envy 17 touchscreen laptop with no luck:( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio/63aaf118-3fb8-43b5-9bb4-43e2efe58341
  5. Missing Hardware and Device Troubleshoot in windows 10 Home, version 1809

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Hardware and Device Troubleshoot in windows 10 Home, version 1809: Dear Sir/Madam I have tried to find " Hardware and Device Troubleshoot" in my desktop a lot but unable to find it. if you have any suggestion, please I will be grateful....
  6. No Audio on version 1809

No Audio on version 1809: I've searched for the issue and came across the Intel SST driver, but this solutions don't work for me, since I don't seem to have Intel audio driver installed. I downloaded the Microsoft fix and it solved nothing. So, I have no Intel driver, but still no audio. Any...
  7. Beats Audio Missing

Beats Audio Missing: I had a windows 10 update this morning which knocked out Beats Audio. How do I get it back? Is the driver for the laptop the same as the desk top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio-missing/b5ba69a3-a330-43c6-b2fc-907b3b7d269f
  8. Beats Audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Beats Audio: Since my upgrade to window 10 with my HP Envy dv7 My Beats audio does not exist any way to get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beats-audio/db4518f4-6af6-455d-af5c-c9244eb47930
  9. Audio issue after upgrading to Windows 10, Version 1809

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio issue after upgrading to Windows 10, Version 1809: I'm seeing an issue on multiple computers when I upgrade to the latest Windows 10 build (1809). It's a little funky on when it shows up but it's a pretty major issue for me and I'm curious if any one else has seen it. The main issue I have is that I'm trying to use Assigned...
  10. Upgrade to version 1809

Upgrade to version 1809: Hi, When upgrading to version 1809 personal files will be retained or deleted. For some users reported after upgrading to 1809 they had lost all their personal files and apps. Please let me know whether to upgrade to this version. Regards, Harrsha...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1809 and beats audio

2. beats audio hp software windows 10 1809

3. windows 1803 home 1809 missing

4. win 10 home 1809 upgrade