Windows 10: Windows 10 Home - versione 21H1

Discus and support Windows 10 Home - versione 21H1 in Cortana to solve the problem; Salve, ho un problema con Windows Search che non trova i file.Sono andato in Pannello di controllo/Opzioni di indicizzazione/Risoluzione dei problemi... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Antonio_976, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Home - versione 21H1

Salve, ho un problema con Windows Search che non trova i file.Sono andato in Pannello di controllo/Opzioni di indicizzazione/Risoluzione dei problemi di ricerca/Specificare i problemi rilevati e indicizzazione e in tale finestra ho spuntato le prime due caselle, 1 impossibile avviare una ricerca o visualizzare i risultati, 2 i file, le cartelle e le app o le impostazioni non vengono visualizzati nei risultati, e dato invio. Sullo schermo allora appare che "Windows Search non funziona" e si propone di eseguire le operazioni di ripristino come amministratore. Eseguo tale indicazione, ritorna

:)

Antonio_976, Dec 20, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 20, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Dec 20, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Home - versione 21H1

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Home - versione 21H1

1. Windows 10 Home - versione 21H1 - Similar Threads - Home versione 21H1

2. Windows 10, version 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, version 21H1: I updated with 21H1 on thursday and my personal email no longer works properly, it can send but not receive and this on my PC...though my laptop worked ok as prior to doing the update and now that is also affected after I updated today. My email works ok with my iPhone so the...
  3. Windows 10, version 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10, version 21H1: I updated with 21H1 on thursday and my personal email no longer works properly, it can send but not receive and this on my PC...though my laptop worked ok as prior to doing the update and now that is also affected after I updated today. My email works ok with my iPhone so the...
  4. Windows 10 Home - versione 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home - versione 21H1: Salve, ho un problema con Windows Search che non trova i file.Sono andato in Pannello di controllo/Opzioni di indicizzazione/Risoluzione dei problemi di ricerca/Specificare i problemi rilevati e indicizzazione e in tale finestra ho spuntato le prime due caselle, 1 impossibile...
  5. Windows 10 Home - versione 21H1

Windows 10 Home - versione 21H1: Salve, ho un problema con Windows Search che non trova i file.Sono andato in Pannello di controllo/Opzioni di indicizzazione/Risoluzione dei problemi di ricerca/Specificare i problemi rilevati e indicizzazione e in tale finestra ho spuntato le prime due caselle, 1 impossibile...
  6. File Explorer for Windows 10 Home version 21H1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer for Windows 10 Home version 21H1: In Windows 10 Home version 21H1, when file explorer tells me that there are "x" number of files with the same names in the destination and it is referring to files being copied from a source location to a destination location, what exactly does that mean? Is it also telling...
  7. File Explorer for Windows 10 Home version 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer for Windows 10 Home version 21H1: In Windows 10 Home version 21H1, when file explorer tells me that there are "x" number of files with the same names in the destination and it is referring to files being copied from a source location to a destination location, what exactly does that mean? Is it also telling...
  8. File Explorer for Windows 10 Home version 21H1

9. Windows 10 Home version 21H1

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Home version 21H1: Hi there,I've just updated my Windows 10 to version 21H1, only to discover that the "Windows Security" app here shows a blank page like this. All the Windows Security functions, such as virus and firewall protections, are disappeared.However, there is an app "Windows Defender...
  10. Windows 10 version 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 21H1: I am currently on Windows 10 v20H2 Build No. 19042.985.I want to know the download size of new feature update Windows 10 v21H1? Will it be large between 4-5 GB or medium less than 500 MB sized file?...