Windows 10: Windows 10 Home versus Professional

Discus and support Windows 10 Home versus Professional in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am currently using a desktop with Windows 10 home installed I am about to move to a new computer with Windows 10 Professional installed, I know that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by faliHazel, Jun 23, 2019.

1. faliHazel Win User

Windows 10 Home versus Professional

I am currently using a desktop with Windows 10 home installed

I am about to move to a new computer with Windows 10 Professional installed, I know that the pro version provides additional features but should all my current apps run with not changes

Thanks

:)

faliHazel, Jun 23, 2019
  2. Mark09(2) Win User

My computer performance be slower or faster with Windows 10 Professional Installed versus Windows 7 Professional??

My computer performance be slower or faster with Windows 10 Professional Installed versus Windows 7 Professional?? Please advise.

Mark09(2), Jun 23, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 23, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Home versus Professional - Similar Threads - Home versus Professional

2. Is that possbile to upgrade Window 10 home to professional

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is that possbile to upgrade Window 10 home to professional: Is that possbile to upgrade Window 10 home to professional https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-that-possbile-to-upgrade-window-10-home-to/808b347a-ff09-4b88-bb9e-776a74b1d6f5
  3. Windows Update does not recognize 10 Pro versus 10 Home

Windows Update does not recognize 10 Pro versus 10 Home: I continued to get a warning that my version of Windows 10 Home that came installed on my Dell laptop was reaching the end of its support and that I needed to upgrade. I purchased an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro using Windows Update Assistant and which my system recognizes...
  4. Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Professional

Upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Professional: I recently purchased a refurbished cpu with Windows 10 Home installed. Wanted to upgrade to Windows 10 Professional. Put in product key but it didnt work. Now the computer is saying Windows is not activated....
  5. Windows 10 Upgrade from Home to Professional

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Upgrade from Home to Professional: Hi, I bought a Dell Laptop with Windows 10 Home as the OS. Later I bought an Upgrade from Microsoft online and it worked well. Last night, somehow, my OS crashed and I had to download the original OS (Home Edition) from Dell OS Recovery Tool. Before installing the OS...
  6. Restore Windows 10 Professional backup to Windows 10 Home

Restore Windows 10 Professional backup to Windows 10 Home: I purchased a Surface Go to replace my Surface Pro 3. Is it possible to create a backup from the Pro (source) and restore it to the Go (destination) without bricking the device in the process?...
  7. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Professional

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Professional: Hello, I have a Windows 10 Pro product key from one Dell machine and have another Dell PC which has Windows 10 home installed. The Windows Home is a digital license. I upgraded it from Windows 7 when Win 10 was a free upgrade. I tried to activated the Win 10 Pro key on the...
  8. COMPARISON WINDOWS 10 HOME VERSUS PRO VERSION

COMPARISON WINDOWS 10 HOME VERSUS PRO VERSION: I AM TRYING TO DECIDE IF I SHOULD UPGRADE FROM WINDOWS 8 TO THE HOME OR PRO VERSION. IS IT WORTH THE ADDITIONAL $60 TO UPGRADE TO PRO? IS EVERYONE HAPPY WITH WINDOWS 10? I HAVE A PROGRAM THAT IS NOT SUPPORTED BY WINDOWS 8. THEREFORE I MUST UPGRADE....
  9. Professional and Home Networking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Professional and Home Networking: Hi, My 3 Windows 10 computers are all Professional versions, and connect fine with each other in WORKGROUP. My question relates to a PC running Home version (which we may also have soon). Before we decide I want to ensure that a Home version can connect to WORKGROUP. If...
  10. Mobile versus professional—thoughts on the Office business

in Windows 10 News
    Mobile versus professional—thoughts on the Office business: Since the Office for iPad announcement last March, we’ve worked hard to bring the power of Office to every person, across every platform and device, so people can get things done on their terms. This substantial increase in distribution has naturally brought some changes...