Windows 10: Windows 10 Home - When using any browser constantly loses internet

Discus and support Windows 10 Home - When using any browser constantly loses internet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have not had this issue before. I bought a Dell laptop with Windows 10 Home a little over a month ago. Since I bought it I have had this issue and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JMT65, Jan 20, 2019.

1. JMT65 Win User

Windows 10 Home - When using any browser constantly loses internet

I have not had this issue before. I bought a Dell laptop with Windows 10 Home a little over a month ago. Since I bought it I have had this issue and cannot find a work around.

Due to various online programs I use, I have to have Chrome, Firefox and IE. While using either of these, all of a sudden they stall. I disconnect and re-connect the wi-fi and all is good again. I have never had this issue before and I do not currently have this issue with any other devices or programs I use I the laptop that use the wi-fi connection.

Someone I work with said they were having the same issue and they have an HP, so I know it's not a Dell issue.

Does anyone have any idea how to stop this?

:)

JMT65, Jan 20, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 Home - When using any browser constantly loses internet wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Home - When using any browser constantly loses internet

Error: "Internet Explorer is not responding" and "Website not responding" while accessing the browser on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your response and information.

As Windows 10 as Microsoft Edge in-built browser, I suggest you to try that browser and check if this issue persists.

For the issues with Internet Explorer try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the Internet Explorer Performance troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane.
    • Click onInternet Explorer Performance and follow the onscreen instructions.

Step 2: I suggest you to turn off and on Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R, type Control Panel
      and hit Enter.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Click on Turn Windows features on or off from the left pane.
    • Uncheck Internet Explorer, click on Ok.
    • Restart the computer and repeat the same as above to place a check mark on Internet Explorer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home - When using any browser constantly loses internet

1. Windows 10 Home - When using any browser constantly loses internet - Similar Threads - Home using browser

2. Constantly losing internet and bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constantly losing internet and bluetooth connection: A few months ago my computer custom build about 5 years old stopped connecting to the internet and my Logitech bluetooth keyboard and trackball would randomly become unresponsive, so I bought a new TP-Link WiFi 6 PCIe card which fixed things for one day. When the issue...
  3. Constantly losing internet and bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constantly losing internet and bluetooth connection: A few months ago my computer custom build about 5 years old stopped connecting to the internet and my Logitech bluetooth keyboard and trackball would randomly become unresponsive, so I bought a new TP-Link WiFi 6 PCIe card which fixed things for one day. When the issue...
  4. Laptop constantly hanging when internet browser is opened

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop constantly hanging when internet browser is opened: I have an issue with my ASUS laptop hanging everytime I use it with an opened internet browser. I booted in safe mode and it doesn't happen there which leads me to believe that the problem is due to a software conflict. What do I do now to resolve the issue?...
  5. Laptop constantly hanging when internet browser is opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop constantly hanging when internet browser is opened: I have an issue with my ASUS laptop hanging everytime I use it with an opened internet browser. I booted in safe mode and it doesn't happen there which leads me to believe that the problem is due to a software conflict. What do I do now to resolve the issue?...
  6. Laptop constantly hanging when internet browser is opened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. WiFi Constantly Losing Internet Connectivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi Constantly Losing Internet Connectivity: This just started happening maybe about 1 month ago. I'm not a novice but this one has me stumped. I have a (home built) PC with an MSI Krait Edition motherboard and a PCI ethernet card with external WiFi and Bluetooth antenna. Worked rock-solid for 3-4 years until now. Now...
  8. Connected but "No internet" Constantly losing internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connected but "No internet" Constantly losing internet connection: Dear Microsoft Community, I am not sure if this problem has been solved already, since I could not find anything related to that. So, once I am conneting to our WiFi network, I have a good working internet connection. I do that using my "Realtek RTL8192CE Wireless LAN...
  9. Windows 10 Freezing on Using Internet on Any Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Freezing on Using Internet on Any Browser: Just updated to Windows 10 on a brand new hard drive because the old one with Windows 7 was going bad. It was compatible and everything was fine. This has been absolute hell for my business when I get on the internet on any browser the computer locks up, first the screen then...
  10. BSOD when using any browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when using any browser: I recently bought a HP Probook and within days I started getting BSOD - I had it replaced by HP and the same model replacement is now also giving BSOD. I deliberately didn't install anything on it apart from Chrome. I'm getting BSOD all the time now when browsing - it doesn't...