Windows 10: Windows 10 Home - Windows Mail app is unable to send emails from Gmail account

Discus and support Windows 10 Home - Windows Mail app is unable to send emails from Gmail account in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm unable to send emails from Mail while logged into my Gmail account. Strangely, the Mail app is able to receive email with no problem. Can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ML301, Jan 2, 2020.

1. ML301 Win User

Windows 10 Home - Windows Mail app is unable to send emails from Gmail account

Hi, I'm unable to send emails from Mail while logged into my Gmail account. Strangely, the Mail app is able to receive email with no problem. Can you please advise? Thanks

:)

ML301, Jan 2, 2020
  2. 10win10 Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

hi, you can add images how you re-add your gmail account?
    i don't find right now but i search for some article about that, but pretty sure that i read somewhere about that
    Add Gmail and Other Email to Windows 10 Mail Calendar (Updated)

thanks

10win10, Jan 2, 2020
  3. How to send mail from other email accounts linked to my gmail account using windows 10 mail app?

I have my school email account linked with my gmail account. So, I can receive and send email from my school email account directly from gmail. I added my gmail account to the Windows 10 Mail app. I am able to send mail only from my gmail account using
    the app. I can't find an option to send mail from my school account that is linked with my gmail.

ArpanBiswas, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Home - Windows Mail app is unable to send emails from Gmail account

Windows 10 Mail App can't send emails from my Gmail account

Hi,

Yes, if I were to just go to gmail.com then I can manage to send emails just fine.

I've tried creating another account using your link as guidance.

• I created a Family user using an alternative Outlook account
    • Added my Gmail account to the Windows Mail app.
    • I sent a test email to a few email addresses, but it's giving me the same message.

Tommy_SangSung, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Home - Windows Mail app is unable to send emails from Gmail account

1. Windows 10 Home - Windows Mail app is unable to send emails from Gmail account - Similar Threads - Home Mail app

2. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  3. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  4. Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL: Hello,Recently a couple of my staffs having problems on sending email to Gmail while we use the Windows 10 Mail app. It was working perfectly in the past. Roughly few months ago. At the same PCs, we do have Outlook installed as well. This is because we need to handle quite a...
  5. Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL

Problem using Windows 10 Mail app to send email to GMAIL: Hello,Recently a couple of my staffs having problems on sending email to Gmail while we use the Windows 10 Mail app. It was working perfectly in the past. Roughly few months ago. At the same PCs, we do have Outlook installed as well. This is because we need to handle quite a...
  6. Windows 10 Mail CC/BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts

Windows 10 Mail CC/BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts: I regularly copy emails using CC/BCC to many gmail accounts. I have never had a problem with this in Outlook or anywhere else. On Windows 10 Mail I have realised that the CC/BCC fails to deliver the email at all to any gmail recipient - no error message, they just seem to be...
  7. Windows 10 Mail BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts

Windows 10 Mail BCC is not sending emails to gmail accounts: I regularly send emails using BCC to approx. 20 email accounts. I have never had a problem with this in Outlook or anywhere else. On Windows 10 Mail I have realised that the BCC fails to deliver the email at all to any gmail recipient - no error message, they just seem to be...
  8. Unable to send emails from Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to send emails from Windows 10 Mail app: My Windows 10 Livemail sends all my outgoing emails to Outbox. Optusnet email is working on internet (webmail) and tests on Windows 10 has provided messages that all settings are correct. Any ideas on what is going wrong here?? ***Original title: Sending emails from...
  9. Windows 10 Mail App can't send emails from my Gmail account

Windows 10 Mail App can't send emails from my Gmail account: Hi everyone, I've lately been searching up my issue, but none of the solutions of what I found worked so far. The message that I get when I attempt to send an email using the Windows 10 Mail app is: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts...
  10. Cant send email with Mail app windows 10 gmail account

Cant send email with Mail app windows 10 gmail account: Hello there, i installed my gmail account to the windows 10 mail app and it is working correctly in the sence of recieving emails. i can read them and so far it is working correctly, but when i try to send an email, its not leaving my mail account. insteed of sending it, i...