Windows 10: Windows 10 Home won't activate!

Discus and support Windows 10 Home won't activate! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey, After over a year+ of use, suddenly my windows 10 is asking to be activated. Red Error message on Settings > 'ACTIVATION' 'We cant activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by OliverR4nk1n, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home won't activate!

Hey,

After over a year+ of use, suddenly my windows 10 is asking to be activated.

Red Error message on Settings > 'ACTIVATION' 'We cant activate because you dont have a valid code etc' Error: 0xC004F012

So I troubleshoot activation and get this error:

Something interupted our troubleshooting. Please makesure your connected to the internet etc Error: 0xc0000022

I've reset the router, checked connections, done speed tests, deactivated any firewalls (even windows), done a system health file clean using cmd prompt. and my internet works well. So I don't think that is the issue?

So I then use the Microsoft help BOT. Which gets all the way to the end when I select 'call me in 1 min' and nothing happens. says error... then blank page.

I contacted the company that built my PC, they verfied my key, and gave me a list of points to check. But they say I should get a help number or something from Microsoft.

I've even tried to change the product key and I get the same errors. This has only happened this month... it was fine before all the auto updates.

What shall I do?

:)

OliverR4nk1n, Nov 5, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Nov 5, 2019
  3. cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Home won't activate!

i am using windows 8pro.but it won,t recongnise my activation code

i am using windows 8pro.but it won,t recongnise my activation code

gordonhewitt1, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home won't activate!

1. Windows 10 Home won't activate! - Similar Threads - Home won't activate

2. Windows 10 Home Key won't activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home Key won't activate: Hello, I paid for the windows 10 pro upgrade through the Microsoft store Settings > Activation > Upgrade. When I clicked install, it failed. I restarted my PC, it did an update updated features and when I logged back in I now have Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows is not...
  3. Windows 10 Home activation

Windows 10 Home activation: Hello Concerned, I bought a Laptop Lenovo legion, Technician installed a windows 10 pro crack. I want to activate Windows 10 Home. I bought a license from Microsoft store. When I am trying to change the product key it's not taking it. Saying The product key you entered...
  4. windows 10 home activation

windows 10 home activation: Hi all, i installed windows 10 home over windows 7 in my pc.I have windows installation key and product key.I installed it through usb of windows 10 .i used F12 then boot it through UEFI scan disk. it asked product key and used product key but after installation it was...
  5. Windows 10 Home Activation

Windows 10 Home Activation: I keep getting an error 0xc004f025 that sounds like I do not have a valid copy of Windows. I checked my system and it shows Windows 10 Home, Version 1809, installed on 6/11/19. Any ideas?...
  6. Activate Windows 10 Home

Activate Windows 10 Home: My motherboard died on me. I have replaced the motherboard and now I need to activate windows again, but it gives me a error code 0xC004F025 Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-10-home/c61c1bb4-9911-4011-bf35-830ed40450b8"
  7. Windows 10 home won't activate, error code 0xC004F213

Windows 10 home won't activate, error code 0xC004F213: replaced a lot of hardware on computer, logged in to my windows account which I believe has a digital license attached to it for windows 10 home edition, doesn't activate and I get the corresponding error code. tried trouble shooting and wasn't able to activate windows and...
  8. Windows 10 home won't activate, error code 0xC004F213

Windows 10 home won't activate, error code 0xC004F213: replaced a lot of hardware on computer, logged in to my windows account which I believe has a digital license attached to it for windows 10 home edition, doesn't activate and I get the corresponding error code. tried trouble shooting and wasn't able to activate windows and...
  9. Windows 10 Home activation

Windows 10 Home activation: Recently got an Activate Windows watermark. Went into activation tab and clicked troubleshoot, but it always shows (Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet, wait a few minutes, and try again. (0xc0000022)) no matter what network...
  10. Windows 10 Home N won't activate

Windows 10 Home N won't activate: OK never mind, I just reinstalled Windows selecting the correct version and it was automatically activated. Now I'm in for another day of tweaking and reinstalling all programs *Wink Thanks.