Windows 10: Windows 10 Home won't load

Discus and support Windows 10 Home won't load in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased Microsoft Windows 10 Home on August 4th, 2019 but didn't install it. It cost AUD $225 including GST Now I wish to install it, but the site... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RonPullin, Jan 20, 2020.

1. RonPullin Win User

Windows 10 Home won't load

I purchased Microsoft Windows 10 Home on August 4th, 2019 but didn't install it. It cost AUD $225 including GST Now I wish to install it, but the site says 'Declined'.Do I get my money back? Cheers

:)

RonPullin, Jan 20, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Home won't load - Similar Threads - Home won't load

2. TurboTax won't load, on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TurboTax won't load, on Windows 10.: TurboTax won't load with no error message for Intuit to resolve issue, Intuit reports my problem "is local". How do I proceed to fix problem? Windows 10 Pro....
  3. Windows 10 won't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't load: I followed the troubleshooting instructions below and when my pc was restarted Windows will not load at all. I see the logo and spinning icon for 25minutes so far. The latest update installed recently and it was fine. This is not related to an update. It is simply from...
  4. Windows 10 Home won't boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Home won't boot: Hi, I just installed Windows 10 Pro To Go on my USB stick, and I was playing with it for a while. After that, I decided I wanted to go back and maybe play some Rocket League. So, I rebooted onto the hard drive, and... no Windows logo. Just, a GRUB command line?!?!? WHAT? All...
  5. PC won't load into Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won't load into Windows 10: Yesterday, My computer randomly shut off while I was using it. It rebooted and said there was a problem, then followed with "reboot and select proper boot device..." I tried every boot device in bios none of them worked, and finally loaded into windows repair. I tried all of...
  6. Loading Windows 10 Home OS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Loading Windows 10 Home OS: After creating Installation Media with USB Flash Drive from my Laptop with Windows 10 Home edition have tried to install the Windows 10 Home edition on my PC. Had completed the installation but was never prompted for the Key or able to select the Edition Windows 10 Home....
  7. windows won't load

windows won't load: screen says x:\windows\system32> what do I type next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-load/b9372fee-0a5b-4d5c-aca8-dfa85a8271e4
  8. windows won't load

windows won't load: screen says x:\widowa\system32> what do I type next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-load/dd1223bb-1113-46a4-8ff9-9b6001261f0c
  9. Windows 10 won't load

Windows 10 won't load: A couple days ago an update ran on my laptop. Then my System mechanic program said there was a key logging malware in it, and deleted that file. Since my laptop restarted it won't go into windows. Just the blue tech screen. I have tried 4 different restore points. I have...
  10. windows 10 thumbnails won't load

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 thumbnails won't load: - UNCHECKED always load icons not thumbnails doesn't work - deleting Thumbnails data base doesn't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-thumbnails-wont-load/80af5b58-0cc1-4fae-9b54-2daa040996c1