Windows 10: Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently did a hardware change & somehow Ihave Windows 10 Pro installed now instead of Home version that I have a product key for. How can I get home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WalterLunsford, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Home

I recently did a hardware change & somehow Ihave Windows 10 Pro installed now instead of Home version that I have a product key for. How can I get home version without having to buy it again?

:)

WalterLunsford, Nov 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Home

Delta6326, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Home

1. Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Home

2. My home screen keeps flashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My home screen keeps flashing: Everytime i boot up my pc as soon as my pc finishes loading my home screen goes black and it starts to flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-home-screen-keeps-flashing/c3c6aa32-e521-4a01-b6be-dd71b214c88f
  3. My home screen keeps flashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My home screen keeps flashing: Everytime i boot up my pc as soon as my pc finishes loading my home screen goes black and it starts to flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-home-screen-keeps-flashing/c3c6aa32-e521-4a01-b6be-dd71b214c88f
  4. Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer: My home computer crashed in 2022. The person fixing the computer upgraded my computer to Windows 10 Education. I am not affiliated with any school or institution, I work at home. I have been unable to activate my Windows 10 because it keeps saying "we can't activate Windows...
  5. Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer

Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer: My home computer crashed in 2022. The person fixing the computer upgraded my computer to Windows 10 Education. I am not affiliated with any school or institution, I work at home. I have been unable to activate my Windows 10 because it keeps saying "we can't activate Windows...
  6. Unable to activate Windows 10 Education on home computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine: sir i my problem blue screen where my pc cannot re start it self then i went to the shop where i told him the problem then he installed win 11 pro . But it is cracked. My previous win was genuine win 11 Home . So can i get my genuine one back if i downgrade this to win 11...
  8. Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine

Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine: sir i my problem blue screen where my pc cannot re start it self then i went to the shop where i told him the problem then he installed win 11 pro . But it is cracked. My previous win was genuine win 11 Home . So can i get my genuine one back if i downgrade this to win 11...
  9. Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language: Hello;This is a little long story to tell, as I did lots to achieve my goal, yet failed. I appreciate if you read all of the writing to help me. As a german learner, I decided to change the system language in my laptop including the display language to german. However, after...
  10. Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language

Changing the Display Language in Microsoft Home Single Language: Hello;This is a little long story to tell, as I did lots to achieve my goal, yet failed. I appreciate if you read all of the writing to help me. As a german learner, I decided to change the system language in my laptop including the display language to german. However, after...