Windows 10: Windows 10 home

Discus and support Windows 10 home in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 7 gave me the option to install important recomended and optional updates i cannot find this option in windows 10 does if it exist how do i get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by christos christodoulou xw, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 home

Windows 7 gave me the option to install important recomended and optional updates i cannot find this option in windows 10 does if it exist how do i get to it.

:)

christos christodoulou xw, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 home

Delta6326, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 home

1. Windows 10 home - Similar Threads - home

2. PC bugged when writing Pro license key in Home

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC bugged when writing Pro license key in Home: Hello! I built a computer for a friend recently, and I installed Windows from a Usb stick created on my machine, wich is Windows 10 Home. We installed the Home version on his machine (we had a few problems when installing), but he didn't have a license key. After some time,...
  3. I have a digital copy of windows 10 home and 10 pro how do i pick which one i digitally sign?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a digital copy of windows 10 home and 10 pro how do i pick which one i digitally sign?: so I have a digital copy of both Windows 10 home and Windows 10 pro but every time I try to upgrade to pro its always digitally registering the home copy...
  4. If HomeGroup is gone why is it still offered Windows 10 Home V 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    If HomeGroup is gone why is it still offered Windows 10 Home V 1909: [img] If home-group has truly been removed from Windows 10 why does it still show as an option when clicking "Share With" on a folder? I definitely dont want to use it but how can I remove the options? This subject came up lately when we were looking at different ways to...
  5. A software program that was installed on a Windows 10 Home desktop since 6/2016 no longer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A software program that was installed on a Windows 10 Home desktop since 6/2016 no longer...: A software program that was installed on a Windows 10 Home desktop that had been accessed successfully since June 2016 no longer opens up completely. It flashes as if to open only to quickly disappear. Is it a software program problem, Microsoft, Windows or settings...
  6. slow ETHERNET speeds win 10 64 home lenovo laptop

slow ETHERNET speeds win 10 64 home lenovo laptop: I can't seem to get anything higher than 96 mbps in my Lenovo laptop. even in safe mode with networking. I unplug the CABLE from my 8 yr old?? Dell win 8.1 desk top which is getting 325+ mbps and plug into laptop. That's the best. Best wireless even using a USB card is 70...
  7. Xbox One Controller home button toggles mouse control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller home button toggles mouse control: Hello, for some reason when I have my Xbox One Controller plugged into my PC and the start button is pressed this happens in game and just on the desktop it controls my mouse cursor and the A and B buttons become left and right click. This started happening a couple of days...
  8. Access to home computer with my laptop single user

Access to home computer with my laptop single user: how can I access my home computer using my laptop both computers have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-to-home-computer-with-my-laptop-single-user/d768836b-351c-4995-b1d3-145cb6103f5d
  9. How to install Windows Home from a PC with Windows Pro

How to install Windows Home from a PC with Windows Pro: My Windows suddenly became unactivatived and the trouble-shooter says this:[ATTACH] I have tried to reinstall with the Media Creation Tool but it always just defualts to Pro, so how do I download and install Home? I have tried a few other things to solve this but frankly...
  10. Renting Computers with Windows 10 Pro/Home

Renting Computers with Windows 10 Pro/Home: Hey I've been in contact with Microsoft Norway incense department for home users, and although it seems like I'm able to rend access to VMs running Windows 10 Pro or Home that are running on my own personal home server, I though it would be a good idea to ask the forums and...