Windows 10: Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I loaded Windows 10 home, and now it's like every few seconds Windows Freezes. I can't get anything done with out frustration I bought a program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BobCarter_Montana, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Home

I loaded Windows 10 home, and now it's like every few seconds Windows Freezes. I can't get anything done with out frustration I bought a program online Nero Burning ROM 2020 and I can download the zip file, but when I run the file It scans my PC, and fails to download the program telling me to check my internet. I had windows 7, formatted my hard drive, and loaded windows 10 from USB drive.

:)

BobCarter_Montana, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Home

Delta6326, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Home

1. Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Home

2. Is there a way to do LAN on Windows 10 home edition?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to do LAN on Windows 10 home edition?: First time posting here. I've spent several days trying to google or otherwise, properly search this topic but can't find one specific to my issue. I'm trying to setup a LAN connection to two desktops in my house. Both are Windows 10 home edition. All tutorial videos I've...
  3. is there a difference with windows 10 pro and home?

in Windows 10 Customization
    is there a difference with windows 10 pro and home?: is there a difference with windows 10 pro and home? are they the same? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-difference-with-windows-10-pro-and-home/207beb35-b912-4754-87c8-ef3b2ccb6c09
  4. Installing Windows 10 Home on another PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 Home on another PC: I have windows 10 Home installed on one of my PC's. I want to install it on another PC which would make 2 PC's with Windows 10 Home installed. Can I do this?...
  5. How to change username on PC located in C:/ users in Window 10 Single Home Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change username on PC located in C:/ users in Window 10 Single Home Language: Hi. please help me how to change my username on PC located in C:/ users . i want to change from C:/Users? MARK GIL TULIO to MARK GEL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-username-on-pc-located-in-c-users-in/fa94dc95-7a6e-44b6-81b4-426494baa60b
  6. How to delete downloaded updates that have not yet been installed? Win 10 Home. HP Pavilion.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to delete downloaded updates that have not yet been installed? Win 10 Home. HP Pavilion.: I’m on Win 10 Home HP Pavilion and aweek ago my system downloaded the latest updates. I saw this and set the delay for 2 weeks. So I’ve downloaded the latest updates but delayed their install. I’ve researched and as usual people are having serious problems with the updates....
  7. Cannot Scan on Samsung C460 FW, multi-function printer, on Window 10 Home

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Scan on Samsung C460 FW, multi-function printer, on Window 10 Home: Hi I have a Samsung Multi function printer CF460 FW connected via USB cable to a new laptop running on Window 10 Home. The printer can print, but it cannot scan. HP who is providing maintenance service for Samsung, has helped to download the software, but it still cannot...
  8. Setting bandwidth to unlimited on Windows 10 Home?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setting bandwidth to unlimited on Windows 10 Home?: I know that you need to have pro to use gpedit but there's got to be SOMe way to get full bandwidth on home edition? I've done everything else and I have really good internet but knowing that I'm being limited to 80% really bothers me and I'm wondering if there's some secret...
  9. Bluetooth problem with windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth problem with windows 10 home edition: My Bluetooth driver was lost by itself. How can I install a Bluetooth driver on my PC ? My computer is running on Windows 10 Home. It has a AMD E-450 APU with Radeon HD Graphicsor better known as AMD Radeon HD 6320 Graphics, has 64 bit OS, x64 Processor, windows 10 version...
  10. Windows 10 Home activation

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Home activation: I am trying to activate a new Windows 10 Home and I enter the key, but it keep telling me error, and it says I have digital licence for Windows Pro, and refuse to activate my W 10 Home...