Windows 10: Windows 10 Home

Discus and support Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got a windows 10 home license. Recenty, when trying to update it, I mistakenly upgraded it to windows 10 Pro. I want to recover the version I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CarlosGali, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Home

I got a windows 10 home license. Recenty, when trying to update it, I mistakenly upgraded it to windows 10 Pro. I want to recover the version I purchased Home. I attempted to do it many times by means of a dvd to make a clean installation but it allways results in an error message: "Windows no puede encontrar los Terminos de Licencia del software de Windows. Asegurese de que los origenes de instalacion sean validos y reinicie la instalacion".

Help me please!!!

Thank you.

:)

CarlosGali, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Home

Delta6326, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Home

1. Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - Home

2. Windows 11 Activation from Home to Pro . shows inactive and Windows 11 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Activation from Home to Pro . shows inactive and Windows 11 Enterprise: Recently I paid to upgrade my "Windows 11 Home" to "Windows 11 Pro" via the microsoft app store. However, after installation and restarts, the activation isn't working. I'm receiving error code: 0xC004C003. Also it says "Windows 11 Enterprise" at the top of the activation...
  3. Windows 11 Activation from Home to Pro . shows inactive and Windows 11 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Activation from Home to Pro . shows inactive and Windows 11 Enterprise: Recently I paid to upgrade my "Windows 11 Home" to "Windows 11 Pro" via the microsoft app store. However, after installation and restarts, the activation isn't working. I'm receiving error code: 0xC004C003. Also it says "Windows 11 Enterprise" at the top of the activation...
  4. Why is Quickbooks Pro 2024 install failing on Windows 11 Home 23H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Quickbooks Pro 2024 install failing on Windows 11 Home 23H2?: Quickbooks Pro 2024 was working fine all last week and then Monday morning it wouldn't launch anymore. I rebooted the computer countless times and the program would not launch. It would appear in the task manager for a brief moment and then disappear. I couldn't uninstall...
  5. Why is Quickbooks Pro 2024 install failing on Windows 11 Home 23H2?

Why is Quickbooks Pro 2024 install failing on Windows 11 Home 23H2?: Quickbooks Pro 2024 was working fine all last week and then Monday morning it wouldn't launch anymore. I rebooted the computer countless times and the program would not launch. It would appear in the task manager for a brief moment and then disappear. I couldn't uninstall...
  6. Cannot able to find my product key for windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot able to find my product key for windows 11 home: Hello,i bought windows 11 home license and microsoft office 2021. after purchase, it asked me to redeem the windows license and the office. i did both and i am not getting any product key for the windows license. i have checked in the order history also; not able to access my...
  7. Cannot able to find my product key for windows 11 home

Cannot able to find my product key for windows 11 home: Hello,i bought windows 11 home license and microsoft office 2021. after purchase, it asked me to redeem the windows license and the office. i did both and i am not getting any product key for the windows license. i have checked in the order history also; not able to access my...
  8. how do install windows 10 Home or how do i get a safe product key for windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how do install windows 10 Home or how do i get a safe product key for windows 10 Pro?: i purchased a pc from facebook marketplace about over a year ago, i had no pc intelligence and still dont. my windows is the 10 Pro and i wasnt sure how to work the activate windows for a year until it has become a problem now when i want to personalise my settings. i...
  9. how do install windows 10 Home or how do i get a safe product key for windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do install windows 10 Home or how do i get a safe product key for windows 10 Pro?: i purchased a pc from facebook marketplace about over a year ago, i had no pc intelligence and still dont. my windows is the 10 Pro and i wasnt sure how to work the activate windows for a year until it has become a problem now when i want to personalise my settings. i...
  10. how do install windows 10 Home or how do i get a safe product key for windows 10 Pro?