Windows 10: windows 10 home

Discus and support windows 10 home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i had windows 10 s mode, switched to windows 10 home last yr, and something happened so i did the recovery. but i got windows 10 s mode again, there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hyesmaltz, Jun 1, 2020.

1. hyesmaltz Win User

windows 10 home

i had windows 10 s mode, switched to windows 10 home last yr, and something happened so i did the recovery. but i got windows 10 s mode again, there is no microsoft store anywhere, i have tried everything....

if i just buy windows 10 home product key, would it work ?

:)

hyesmaltz, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

windows 10 home

Delta6326, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 home

1. windows 10 home - Similar Threads - home

2. i did fresh install of windows and it downgrade me to windows home !

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i did fresh install of windows and it downgrade me to windows home !: hello I just did fresh install of windows on my laptop hp omen witch came with win 10 pro , after the fresh install I found that its windows 10 home !! so I went to setting > update and security > activation > and to the store , I pressed on the install win 10 pro and...
  3. WIndows 10 Home May 2020 update with KB4497165 push to install on AMD CPU system. Should I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows 10 Home May 2020 update with KB4497165 push to install on AMD CPU system. Should I...: Hi all, I had delayed Windows 10 home update to 30 days later standard just to avoid possible Microsoft update issues that were surfacing recently. And today I got notification for installing pending KB4497165. I did a reaearch and this update was for the Intel CPU...
  4. Swap Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Home edition license between two laptops

Swap Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Home edition license between two laptops: Hi All, I had an Dell XPS 15 laptop purchased many years back. I also had bought windows 10 Pro when it was launched. Now recently I bought an Dell Alienware laptop and I wish to swap the license between this two laptops. Please let me know how I can do that. Thanks...
  5. My system info says Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 but Windows Feature...

My system info says Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 but Windows Feature...: Might be a silly question but if my system info say Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.8363 Build 18363 .... which I think I downloaded for a clean install a couple of years ago. However, when I look at my updates history, it says Feature Update 1909 was installed in Nov 2019. I...
  6. windows 10 home activation

windows 10 home activation: Hi all, i installed windows 10 home over windows 7 in my pc.I have windows installation key and product key.I installed it through usb of windows 10 .i used F12 then boot it through UEFI scan disk. it asked product key and used product key but after installation it was...
  7. Strange behaviour after applying the latest WIndows 10 Home update

Strange behaviour after applying the latest WIndows 10 Home update: Since upgrading in mid June, I have a couple of things that I cant seem to stop on startup. The Chrome browser automatically starts .. I keep getting a message that my hotmail account password is wrong, despite having re-entered it a number of times and having it...
  8. Need help in windows activation if Motherboard changed brings upgrade from Windows 10 Home...

Need help in windows activation if Motherboard changed brings upgrade from Windows 10 Home...: My original laptop SVE14A25CNB has upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 Home Edition through digital license. Recently same laptop changes its motherboard. If I installed Windows 10 Home Edition after changing the motherboard, the laptop have many issues like beeping sounds...
  9. `installed Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows 10 home do I have to uninstall and start over?

`installed Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows 10 home do I have to uninstall and start over?: My hard drive crashed on my Dell 6520 and it originally had Win7 so I was told I had to install that and then install Windows 10, which I downloaded and installed. EXCEPT, I installed Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows 10 Home and it won't activate. What is the simplest way...
  10. Windows 10 Home in S Mode -> Windows 10 Pro

Windows 10 Home in S Mode -> Windows 10 Pro: Hi, I'm looking at getting an ACER Aspire 1 with Windows 10 Home in S mode, but I need standard Windows 10 Pro. Is it possible to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro without erasing the drive and reinstalling Windows?...