Windows 10: Windows 10 Homegroup Network Issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Homegroup Network Issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, after the latest patch i can no longer access my network locations for example my laptop can no longer access shared folders on my main pc and vice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Marko90x, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Marko90x Win User

Windows 10 Homegroup Network Issue

Hi, after the latest patch i can no longer access my network locations for example my laptop can no longer access shared folders on my main pc and vice versa, it is a really weird issue one that i newer had before and its a pretty big one Windows 10 Homegroup Network Issue :(, hopping you can help me out.

:)

Marko90x, Dec 27, 2018
  2. John Vil Win User

Windows 10 Homegroup and Networking of multiple devices on same network

We appreciate your response. What we suggest next for you is to run the HomeGroup troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Set View by to Small icons and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • On the left side, select View all.
    • Click on HomeGroup and run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, we suggest you shutdown all the computers on your network and recreate your HomeGroup with your main computer. After recreating the HomeGroup, start each computer up and have each computer join the newly created group.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Dec 27, 2018
  3. HOMEGroup - Network discovery and file sharing

Hi Carol,

The issue you’re experiencing with connecting to the HomeGroup network might be caused by a variety of reasons which we need to find out. We suggest that you run the network troubleshooter. This would automatically detect
    and fix issues that stop you from connecting to your HomeGroup. To run the network troubleshooter, follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in Search.
    • Click the Network and Internet link.
    • Select HomeGroup.
    • Enter your Administrator credentials if prompted.
    • Run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Kristine Arp, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Homegroup Network Issue

network/homegroup issue

Hi Peter,

There are some factors that we need to consider regarding this issue with your homegroup due settings. To properly diagnose this issue, we would like to ask for a screenshot of the exact message that you are getting. This will help us to verify the issue
    with your Windows 10 and to see if this message is from us.

We also suggest that you check this
    article
    for the step by step procedure to set up a homegroup.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Homegroup Network Issue

1. Windows 10 Homegroup Network Issue - Similar Threads - Homegroup Network Issue

2. How to homegroup network windows 10 & Windows 7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to homegroup network windows 10 & Windows 7: How to accomplish this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-homegroup-network-windows-10-windows-7/744df7f1-67db-4bb6-a3e6-a9a04ed360fd
  3. Windows 10 - Local network without homegroup.

Windows 10 - Local network without homegroup.: I have this problem which I believe should preoccupy other Win 10 users too. Local network with 4 PCs all under win 10 Home version after 1803. Giving permissions to "Everyone" on any of the four allows all other three PCs to share and handle the shared folders. However,...
  4. Windows 10 - Networking (Homegroup)

Windows 10 - Networking (Homegroup): I have four devices: 1.) Desktop - Windows 10 Home 1803: Build 17134.228 2.) Black Laptop - Windows 10 Home 1803: Build 17134.228 3.) Red Laptop - Windows 10 Home 1803: Build 17134.228 4.) White Laptop - Windows 10 Home 1803: Build 17723.1000 Modem is dual band 2.5Ghz...
  5. homegroup issue

homegroup issue: Hi. I set up a home group last night between my 2 PCs (desktop which i will call PC1 and laptop which I will call PC2) last night and a printer. Everything was working correctly after I shared everything on printers, C:..etc. This morning when I booted up all 3 devices I...
  6. Shared Windows 10 network folders not visible in homegroup

Shared Windows 10 network folders not visible in homegroup: The title basically says it all ... I have a Windows 10 pc in a private network with 4 external hdds attached. On these drives, I have shared a number of folders. In the Explorer, these folders are shown as type Share in the Network section. In the Homegroup section of the...
  7. Networking issue (Homegroup etc)

Networking issue (Homegroup etc): Hi, I have been trying to setup a network between 2 Windows 10 computers. I have tried the homegroup route but receive an error. I have turned off firewalls, AV Protection, etc. I have tried just sharing the folders out over network but cannot do it. I am stumped. I need...
  8. Homegroup/Networking Problems

Homegroup/Networking Problems: I adopted the Windows 10 preview back before July, did a fresh install and had it working with another PC here at home which was Windows 7 Ultimate x 64. The homegroup worked fine between the two... but after I upgraded the Windows 7 machine, it stopped working. I used the...
  9. Windows 10 solving homegroup issue

Windows 10 solving homegroup issue: I own an hp desktop and a Dell laptop. Both operate on Windows 10. There is an option to create a homegroup for file sharing between computers but both computers, when this process has been tried, get messages saying unable to create a homegroup on this computer. I need to be...
  10. Homegroup Display issue

Homegroup Display issue: Hello. Just curious if there is any way to change the way Home group displays computers in explorer? At present it seems to nest the computers in user accounts. I'm hoping there is a way to stop this behavior and just display the computers themselves. Thank you 33380

Users found this page by searching for:

1. homegroup in windows 10