Windows 10: Windows 10 Homegroup

Discus and support Windows 10 Homegroup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I get to my Homegroup in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by C Gregory Comstock, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Homegroup

How do I get to my Homegroup in Windows 10?

:)

C Gregory Comstock, Dec 17, 2018

2. Windows 10 HomeGroup Broken

Hello,

We suggest running the homegroup troubleshooter. It automatically diagnose and repair common problems with viewing computer or shared files in homegroup. Refer to the steps below:

• Press the Windows key, and type Troubleshooting, and press the
      Enter key.
    • At the Troubleshooting window, click View all
      at the left pane.
    • Select Homegroup from the list to start the troubleshooter.

Also, we recommend checking the steps that workarounds provided by Marilyn360
    on this thread.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Password in Homegroup on Windows 10

Hi Clay,

Thank you for responding.

As your concern is to remove/ exit from the HomeGroup, I suggest you to try the below steps and check:

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type HomeGroup
      and select it.
    • Click in the HomeGroup and click on Leave the HomeGroup.

For more information:
    HomeGroup from start to finish

Click on More options.

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status for this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Homegroup

Procedure to setup Homegroup in Windows 10

I have tried all the suggestions on display on the internet, then i have read that later versions of W10 would not enable you to set up a homegroup.

RayReynolds2, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Homegroup

1. Windows 10 Homegroup - Similar Threads - Homegroup

2. I have installed the HomeGroup since Win7 up to now on win11. I need to recover the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed the HomeGroup since Win7 up to now on win11. I need to recover the...: I have installed the HomeGroup since Win7 up to now on win11. I need to recover the password however, when accessing network thru control panel no icon for homegroup to click...
  3. I have installed the HomeGroup since Win7 up to now on win11. I need to recover the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have installed the HomeGroup since Win7 up to now on win11. I need to recover the...: I have installed the HomeGroup since Win7 up to now on win11. I need to recover the password however, when accessing network thru control panel no icon for homegroup to click...
  4. Prevent file from Deleteion in homegroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Prevent file from Deleteion in homegroup: I am using windows 10 and shared some importartent folder in homegroup my files getting deleted accidentaly without any warning to confirm delete and i am not able to find in recyle bin also.I tried to create advance permission to protect a file from deletion, go to Security...
  5. Prevent file from Deleteion in homegroup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent file from Deleteion in homegroup: I am using windows 10 and shared some importartent folder in homegroup my files getting deleted accidentaly without any warning to confirm delete and i am not able to find in recyle bin also.I tried to create advance permission to protect a file from deletion, go to Security...
  6. Prevent file from Deleteion in homegroup

7. Homegroup in Windows 7, desktop with libraries does not appear on the other devices, unable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Homegroup in Windows 7, desktop with libraries does not appear on the other devices, unable...: I get an error code, 2147500037 when searching for the solution to the Homegroup not working as designed. It worked fine for years and then stopped a few weeks ago. The computers work fine, but there is no access to the libraries of files videos and photos on the main...
  8. Homegroup in Windows 7, desktop with libraries does not appear on the other devices, unable...

Homegroup in Windows 7, desktop with libraries does not appear on the other devices, unable...: I get an error code, 2147500037 when searching for the solution to the Homegroup not working as designed. It worked fine for years and then stopped a few weeks ago. The computers work fine, but there is no access to the libraries of files videos and photos on the main...
  9. Please which clever *&^%$£!£&! removed HomeGroup from Windows 10? It worked and was easy to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please which clever *&^%$£!£&! removed HomeGroup from Windows 10? It worked and was easy to...: Please which clever *&^%$£!£&! removed HomeGroup from Windows 10? It worked and was easy to set up. Why can't they leave things alone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-which-clever-removed-homegroup-from-windows/ac586533-2cc7-4dad-ba7b-6d2987cc2241
  10. Please which clever *&^%$£!£&! removed HomeGroup from Windows 10? It worked and was easy to...

Please which clever *&^%$£!£&! removed HomeGroup from Windows 10? It worked and was easy to...: Please which clever *&^%$£!£&! removed HomeGroup from Windows 10? It worked and was easy to set up. Why can't they leave things alone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-which-clever-removed-homegroup-from-windows/ac586533-2cc7-4dad-ba7b-6d2987cc2241