Windows 10: Windows 10 Horrible issues with Discord

Discus and support Windows 10 Horrible issues with Discord in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a new windows 10 computer. Tried to install discord, but it does not. errors. I have gone through forums and have tried to delete discord from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GothamB, Jun 15, 2020.

1. GothamB Win User

Windows 10 Horrible issues with Discord

I have a new windows 10 computer. Tried to install discord, but it does not. errors. I have gone through forums and have tried to delete discord from appsdata but on localappsdata it cannot delete all files. Also tried disabling antivurusbut may also need to try disabling windows defender? and ending tasks in task manage. Also uninstalled recent windows updates. Seems the only solution is to do a clean boot? PLEASE HELP. Why can't I simply be able to everything associated with discord and do clean install?

:)

GothamB, Jun 15, 2020
  2. auroken Win User

Discord issue

the only thing l didnt install from the HP websites drivers was my GPU drivers any updates l get l get through the HP software.

the weird thing is l originally thought this was an issue with me using discord while playing Final Fantasy XIV, however yesterday l was chatting with a friend helping him set up a server and the screen started flashing black which pretty much suggests the problem is pretty much has discord at its center, that said Bitdefender has some form of Mic protection that l havent gotten around to turning off. though given whatever the issue is, is causing (intermittent) display issues it seems like a real long shot.. though l can say is it only happens while voice chatting.

auroken, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Horrible issues with Discord

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Horrible issues with Discord

1. Windows 10 Horrible issues with Discord - Similar Threads - Horrible issues Discord

2. Bluetooth discord issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth discord issues: Whenever I open up Discord my Bluetooth becomes ear-shatteringly loud for a few moments no matter how low the volume is. Any fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-discord-issues/f2960c83-0b29-4a4f-9d69-9785556a79ff
  3. Bluetooth discord issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth discord issues: Whenever I open up Discord my Bluetooth becomes ear-shatteringly loud for a few moments no matter how low the volume is. Any fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-discord-issues/f2960c83-0b29-4a4f-9d69-9785556a79ff
  4. AirPods and Discord Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AirPods and Discord Issues: Hello,I have connected my AirPods with my Win10 PC. When I use it only for music, everything works great. However, when I try to use it for meetings MS Teams, Cisco Webex, Zoom or for playing games with my friends Discord, I cannot have both functionality talk and listen.I...
  5. How to fix Lag issues in Discord on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Lag issues in Discord on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Discord is one of the most famous voice and text chat applications. It is used extensively by gamers, programmers, and others to communicate and make new friends who share similar interests. But as of late, many users are facing some lag issue while using Discord....
  6. The "new" Windows 10 is HORRIBLE!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The "new" Windows 10 is HORRIBLE!: After being forced to "upgrade" my HP laptop to the NEW Windows 10, the performance went from good to terrible. Nothing I did to delete and reinstall programs helped. As a last resort, I purchased a new Dell Inspiron 15 laptop thinking I could rebuild my files. WRONG!...
  7. Discord issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discord issue: What would cause my laptop screen to flash a black screen? Thought it was game related but when voice chatting my screen has flashed black requiring me to open and close the lid to get my screen working again (only ever happens while voice chatting). 157889
  8. Discord issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Discord issue: What would cause my laptop screen to flash a black screen? Thought it was game related but when voice chatting my screen has flashed black requiring me to open and close the lid to get my screen working again (only ever happens while voice chatting). 157889
  9. Windows 10 horrible performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 horrible performance: Until I can afford another, this dell with windows 10 is going to have to do, but it's constantly crashing while I'm browsing with Microsoft Edge and just annoyingly doing anything it can to make my online laptop experience horrendous. When I open task manager, there are...
  10. windows 10 horribleness

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 horribleness: are people at MS taking this seriously??? been on windows 10 for probably 2 years and it just keeps getting worse, i have always hated OSx, and love my Lenovo thinkpads, but damn, seriously contemplating. So much horribleness. can't even remember wifi networks.. comon...