Windows 10: Windows 10 Hotspot Question

Discus and support Windows 10 Hotspot Question in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey guys, I've got a question hopefully you guys can help me with. My PC is connected through Ethernet and I would like to make a 5ghz Hotspot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrBrokenNose, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Hotspot Question

Hey guys, I've got a question hopefully you guys can help me with. My PC is connected through Ethernet and I would like to make a 5ghz Hotspot connection, on 1 of my PCIe slots I have 'Wireless AC1200 Dual Band PCI Express Adapter' which supports 5ghz , driver is installed and everything seems fine, but when I try to make the connection I do not have any option to change the band to 5ghz. Any ideas why it's happening? Any idea how I can solve that? ty!

submitted by /u/MrBrokenNose
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MrBrokenNose, Nov 15, 2019

2. Turned Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot "ON" but not visible on devices..

have you followed all the steps? U might have missed something. Check out instructions mentioned here Windows 10 Tip: Set Up a Mobile Hotspot - Thurrott.com

lorraine walsh, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Problem

Hi John,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with on Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issues with other network connection?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-your-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot

Please get back to us with an update on Wi-Fi hotspot issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Hotspot Question

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Hotspot Question

1. Windows 10 Hotspot Question - Similar Threads - Hotspot Question

2. Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing: I have windows 10 Pro and am trying to create a hotspot, however, when I turn in the hotspot, the "Band" feild is not showing at all ! I have a camera that works only over 2.4 Ghz bandwith and I am unable to connect it over the default 5 Ghz bandwith.I tired to go to the Wifi...
  3. Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing: I have windows 10 Pro and am trying to create a hotspot, however, when I turn in the hotspot, the "Band" feild is not showing at all ! I have a camera that works only over 2.4 Ghz bandwith and I am unable to connect it over the default 5 Ghz bandwith.I tired to go to the Wifi...
  4. Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How can i connect my 2.4 ghz android device to the my PC hotspot sourced 5ghz band Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i connect my 2.4 ghz android device to the my PC hotspot sourced 5ghz band Ethernet: Hi. I am trying to convert my Hotspot connection from 5GHz to 2.5GHz so that my Android phone could connect to my internet connection. I tried looking it up at my settings but the option to change my wireless band is not there. my source of hotspot is 5ghz band ethernet on my...
  6. How can i connect my 2.4 ghz android device to the my PC hotspot sourced 5ghz band Ethernet

How can i connect my 2.4 ghz android device to the my PC hotspot sourced 5ghz band Ethernet: Hi. I am trying to convert my Hotspot connection from 5GHz to 2.5GHz so that my Android phone could connect to my internet connection. I tried looking it up at my settings but the option to change my wireless band is not there. my source of hotspot is 5ghz band ethernet on my...
  7. Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue

Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue: Hi Team, Hrithik Bhardwaj this side… I am facing some issue to connect my laptop with my phone network. I have lenovo laptop and trying to connect with my phone oppo A3s it is connected but it showing No internet, secured and I almost did all the steps to troubleshoot this...
  8. A question Regarding the mobile hotspot using lan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A question Regarding the mobile hotspot using lan: Why whenever i use mobile hotspot on lan using windows 11 it works perfectly fine but like after 3-5min it says `internet not available` on my phone...
  9. A question Regarding the mobile hotspot using lan

A question Regarding the mobile hotspot using lan: Why whenever i use mobile hotspot on lan using windows 11 it works perfectly fine but like after 3-5min it says `internet not available` on my phone...
  10. Virtual hotspot question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Virtual hotspot question: I want to create a virtual hotspot from my PC to my devices, but is there a way to leave the hotspot on while my PC is on sleep so that I can use my devices without my computer being on and so I can still use the connection? submitted by /u/Kinder_Benno [link] [comments]...