Windows 10: windows 10 hotspot

Discus and support windows 10 hotspot in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, for sometime now I am unable to connect my cell phone to my windows hotspot. This issue came after I updated my windows recently. All my efforts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CELESTINEAMANKWAH-POKU, Nov 11, 2018.

1. windows 10 hotspot

Hello, for sometime now I am unable to connect my cell phone to my windows hotspot. This issue came after I updated my windows recently. All my efforts to restore this issue have proven fruitless. I should be grateful for any assistance. Thanks

:)

CELESTINEAMANKWAH-POKU, Nov 11, 2018
  2. lorraine walsh, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Problem

Hi John,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with on Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issues with other network connection?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-your-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot

Please get back to us with an update on Wi-Fi hotspot issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 hotspot

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 hotspot

1. windows 10 hotspot - Similar Threads - hotspot

2. Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing: I have windows 10 Pro and am trying to create a hotspot, however, when I turn in the hotspot, the "Band" feild is not showing at all ! I have a camera that works only over 2.4 Ghz bandwith and I am unable to connect it over the default 5 Ghz bandwith.I tired to go to the Wifi...
  3. Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing: I have windows 10 Pro and am trying to create a hotspot, however, when I turn in the hotspot, the "Band" feild is not showing at all ! I have a camera that works only over 2.4 Ghz bandwith and I am unable to connect it over the default 5 Ghz bandwith.I tired to go to the Wifi...
  4. Mobile Hotspot Band Edit Feild Not Showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How can i connect my 2.4 ghz android device to the my PC hotspot sourced 5ghz band Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i connect my 2.4 ghz android device to the my PC hotspot sourced 5ghz band Ethernet: Hi. I am trying to convert my Hotspot connection from 5GHz to 2.5GHz so that my Android phone could connect to my internet connection. I tried looking it up at my settings but the option to change my wireless band is not there. my source of hotspot is 5ghz band ethernet on my...
  6. How can i connect my 2.4 ghz android device to the my PC hotspot sourced 5ghz band Ethernet

How can i connect my 2.4 ghz android device to the my PC hotspot sourced 5ghz band Ethernet: Hi. I am trying to convert my Hotspot connection from 5GHz to 2.5GHz so that my Android phone could connect to my internet connection. I tried looking it up at my settings but the option to change my wireless band is not there. my source of hotspot is 5ghz band ethernet on my...
  7. Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue: Hi Team, Hrithik Bhardwaj this side… I am facing some issue to connect my laptop with my phone network. I have lenovo laptop and trying to connect with my phone oppo A3s it is connected but it showing No internet, secured and I almost did all the steps to troubleshoot this...
  8. Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue

Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue: Hi Team, Hrithik Bhardwaj this side… I am facing some issue to connect my laptop with my phone network. I have lenovo laptop and trying to connect with my phone oppo A3s it is connected but it showing No internet, secured and I almost did all the steps to troubleshoot this...
  9. Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot: Suddenly to connect to my iphone hotspot action is needed open browser and connect. It just opens an MSN page with nothing to do?I’ve been connecting to my hotspots for years prior to this and never had this problem?...
  10. Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot

Connecting Laptop to IPhone hotspot: Suddenly to connect to my iphone hotspot action is needed open browser and connect. It just opens an MSN page with nothing to do?I’ve been connecting to my hotspots for years prior to this and never had this problem?...