Windows 10: Windows 10: how can i check the window is having a legal activation

Discus and support Windows 10: how can i check the window is having a legal activation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i am hemant sharma working as support engineer in a mnc where we are using the the windows 7 pro os on systems which are oem build with the systems.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by maximhemant, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10: how can i check the window is having a legal activation

i am hemant sharma working as support engineer in a mnc where we are using the the windows 7 pro os on systems which are oem build with the systems. last month in trail we upgraded them directly to the windows 10 with the iso files directly they have been upgraded susses fully and activated automatically without asking any key or any thing."we didn't do any hack or crack to activate the windows."
    window activated is having fully functioning and no issue is detected in this.
    after that we have clean format the machine and install the win 10 clean install it also activated in machine automatically .
    here is my questions for Microsoft team .
    1. this is glitch from Microsoft or my windows 7 to window 10 is fully activated.
    2. if it is Activated then i can do in other win 7 machines.
    3. how can i check the window is having a legal activation

:)

maximhemant, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

too be honest there is no reason not to legally own windows 10. It kind of irritates me people are spilling nonsense about KMS and activators all over the web. anyone on the average sophistication level atleast here on TPU probably own several windows 7 licenses at the least. Not to mention with all the sketch 3rd aprty site searching and scans with AV and dll hacks and reboots and step 4: unplug Ethernet cable you could just make a Ms account format to 7 upgrade to 10 and clean format if you so choose sign in again and be activated in the same amount of time.

Solaris17, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Windows 10: how can i check the window is having a legal activation

Windows 10 Tweaks

Volume Key Licenses, find a way.

broken pixel, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10: how can i check the window is having a legal activation

1. Windows 10: how can i check the window is having a legal activation - Similar Threads - check window having

2. legal free windows activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    legal free windows activation: Hi there ,I am really hoping to get a positive reply :I am not living in America or Europe , I can't purshase a windows 10 activation it's expensive to me and I am really trying not to have an illegal windows 10 version It's easy to find one , so I only found to have 90 free...
  3. How can you check if windows is activated in the registry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can you check if windows is activated in the registry?: Is there a specific registry key that I can check to see if Windows has been activated? I want to specifically look into the registry on any box either workstation or server, and be able to tell by looking at one registry key that the OS is activated. I don’t want to run...
  4. How can you check if windows is activated in the registry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can you check if windows is activated in the registry?: Is there a specific registry key that I can check to see if Windows has been activated? I want to specifically look into the registry on any box either workstation or server, and be able to tell by looking at one registry key that the OS is activated. I don’t want to run...
  5. Windows 10 without activation is legal?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 without activation is legal?: Hey, I want to ask, I just installed Windows 10 Home, how long is my trial time to use Windows 10 Home? and if the trial period has expired my windows are legal? please answer my question, I'm very confused because there are many differences of opinion in the discussion...
  6. Windows not activated Legality

Windows not activated Legality: At section 5 It states the following : Authorized Software and Activation. You are authorized to use this software only if you are properly licensed and the software has been properly activated with a genuine product key or by other authorized method. So Is it legal to use...
  7. Is Windows 10 Legal without activating it?

Is Windows 10 Legal without activating it?: I have a laptop that comes with windows 10 but its from a company that use KMS server. After several days it work fine but eventually the "activated windows" watermark appear. I can change my background, wallpaper, etc while my windows 10 asked for my key. Is it Legal?...
  8. WINDOWS 10 LEGAL WITHOUT ACTIVATION?

WINDOWS 10 LEGAL WITHOUT ACTIVATION?: if i download ISO from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO then i install it in my PC without activation, it is legal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-legal-without-activation/d7491774-4dd7-490a-862f-2c0d6febd0bd"
  9. Is this legal? Windows 10 activation

Is this legal? Windows 10 activation: Hello, I've been looking for a straight answer on this: Can I use my Windows 7 key to legally activate Windows 10? This method still works for me - but is it actually legal?...
  10. Can I legally use this Windows 10 installation?

Can I legally use this Windows 10 installation?: Thank you, I will remember that and try to change it later on. Many thanks. Bob After you have created a new LOCAL user account with YOUR desired username and password and also made sure it is part of Administrators group (not Users group), then just login to that...