Windows 10: Windows 10: How can i expand all hard drives on file explorer?

Discus and support Windows 10: How can i expand all hard drives on file explorer? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/SC1VtXS.png' Does anyone know if its possible to expand all hard drives in file explorer on windows 10? I am using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GIFSec, Sep 4, 2020.

1. /u/GIFSec Win User

Windows 10: How can i expand all hard drives on file explorer?

Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/SC1VtXS.png'

Does anyone know if its possible to expand all hard drives in file explorer on windows 10? I am using the following shortcut to expand C: when opening file explorer, but i want it also to expand the rest of hard drives (D:, E: and FWindows 10: How can i expand all hard drives on file explorer? :):

C:\Windows\explorer.exe %SystemRoot%\explorer.exe /n,/e,C:\

submitted by /u/GIFSec
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GIFSec, Sep 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    External Hard Drive

Hi John,

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open your External Hard Drive file in File Explorer.
    • Type the name of the file you want to search on the search box and click Enter.
    The file will show up in Search Results and you will be able to move it to the correct folder.

Let us know if you need further help.

Remon Ont, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Drone Win User

Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10: How can i expand all hard drives on file explorer? - Similar Threads - expand hard drives

2. Auto-expanding in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto-expanding in File Explorer: Windows 11 Pro x64 v10.0.22621.755.My File Explorer for some odd reason has started opening every folder as soon as I click on one of my drives. Used to be that when I did that clicked on the drive name, not the + sign next to it, it would show the folder list in the...
  3. Auto-expanding in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto-expanding in File Explorer: Windows 11 Pro x64 v10.0.22621.755.My File Explorer for some odd reason has started opening every folder as soon as I click on one of my drives. Used to be that when I did that clicked on the drive name, not the + sign next to it, it would show the folder list in the...
  4. External Hard Drive not appearing in file explorer, how can I access my files?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Hard Drive not appearing in file explorer, how can I access my files?: Hi!I’ve recently been using an external hard drive to put some files on. I left the drive on the side of my desk not plugged in for a few weeks. I have now gone to plug the drive back in and it hasn’t appeared in file explorer see photo attached. I’ve plugged it in to test on...
  5. External Hard Drive not appearing in file explorer, how can I access my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Hard Drive not appearing in file explorer, how can I access my files?: Hi!I’ve recently been using an external hard drive to put some files on. I left the drive on the side of my desk not plugged in for a few weeks. I have now gone to plug the drive back in and it hasn’t appeared in file explorer see photo attached. I’ve plugged it in to test on...
  6. External Hard Drive not appearing in file explorer, how can I access my files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How can I see all the files taking up space on my hard drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I see all the files taking up space on my hard drive?: I have a 1TB HDD that really has a capacity of 931GB. I wanted to grab Microsoft Flight Simulator which is a big, big program so I was clearing out my hard drive and filtered the drive for files size:> 900MB and went down the list deleting various unnecessary files. After...
  8. Windows Explorer expand all/collapse all button?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer expand all/collapse all button?: Windows Explorer (looking at some picture folders), grouped by something ( tags in this case). How can I expand all/collapse all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-explorer-expand-allcollapse-all-button/c5999f7b-bb4a-4064-a450-89c43bdfff16"
  9. How do I expand the 'Recent' list in the File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I expand the 'Recent' list in the File Explorer?: I've pinned my File Explorer to my taskbar and I have a lot of quick-access links pinned to it. [img] Because of that, I only get one item of my recently opened folders and files. Is there a way to expand the list of the recent files in that taskbar File Explorer?...
  10. Expanding C: drive with File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Expanding C: drive with File Explorer: I need to replace the personal.xlsb file to my Excel XLSTART folder on my C: Drive but I do not seem to bore down to XLSTART using file explorer. If I go to this pc and choose C: then Users, then my user name I get only such things a Documents, Favorites, One Drive, etc. I...