Windows 10: Windows 10 - How can I reset the Windows Settings to their default setting without changing...

Discus and support Windows 10 - How can I reset the Windows Settings to their default setting without changing... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 - How can I reset the Windows Settings to their default setting without changing anything else?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MEFleener, May 14, 2019.

1. MEFleener Win User

Windows 10 - How can I reset the Windows Settings to their default setting without changing...

Windows 10 - How can I reset the Windows Settings to their default setting without changing anything else?

:)

MEFleener, May 14, 2019
  2. FAXA Win User

Reseting monitor to default settings?

Is it possibel to reset the monitor to default settings?

My problem is that I accidently set the monitor to 100Hz, so it went black in windows. I can get into safe mode with no problems, but in normal mode the monitor stays black. Is it possible to set the Hz in safe mode? I can't access the NVIDIA control panel in safe mode, and the monitor properties say 'Use Defaults'.

Monitor model is: Dell D1226H.

Thanks

FAXA

3. How to reset Windows 10 settings to default?

Hi,

As per your concern, some settings on Windows 10 have default options. You can reset Windows 10 to its defaults app by following this steps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose System.
    • On the left side, select Default app.

Windows 10 - How can I reset the Windows Settings to their default setting without changing... ea3e6a93-7042-4c55-9b4e-a912780c3b97.png

• Under Reset to the Microsoft recommended defaults, click Reset.
    Regarding your concern with default button on each setting, you have a great idea. We suggest that you share your comments on our Windows Feedback hub for us to improve our services. Simply type
    Windows Feedback on the Start menu.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, May 14, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 - How can I reset the Windows Settings to their default setting without changing...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - How can I reset the Windows Settings to their default setting without changing... - Similar Threads - reset Settings default

2. How can I reset default brightness settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I reset default brightness settings?: Hello.I have a Lenovo Legion 5 and a few days ago, when I unplugged the computer, it would lower the brightness. When I plugged it back in, the original brightness level returned.However, when I now disconnect or connect the power plug, the brightness stays the same. How can...
  3. updates resetting changed defaults and settings

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    updates resetting changed defaults and settings: BB xx Created on March 15, 2021 updates resetting changed defaults and settings the recent w10 updates I have rec'd are resetting defaults, like default browser from chrome to edge, file open defaults like for photos, from my choice app back to photos, pdf from adobe to...
  4. updates resetting changed defaults and settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    updates resetting changed defaults and settings: the recent w10 updates I have rec'd are resetting defaults, like default browser from chrome to edge, file open defaults like for photos, from my choice app back to photos, pdf from adobe to edge and resetting my task bar items to ms apps, some of my installed programs have...
  5. How can I fix this? I mean how to reset to default settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I fix this? I mean how to reset to default settings: How can I fix this? I mean how to reset to default settings [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-i-mean-how-to-reset-to-default/255c8097-ee28-48e1-8cd6-6180742fee85
  6. How can I completely reset Windows Defender to default settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I completely reset Windows Defender to default settings?: Defender is picking up threats that have already been deleted, and it won't stop bugging me about it. I'm trying to find a way to just factory reset defender but I'm not able to find a solution anywhere online. I've tried resetting it through the apps settings but it didn't...
  7. default setting change for Microsoft Windows 10 documents. How do I change the default...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    default setting change for Microsoft Windows 10 documents. How do I change the default...: Easy fix automatic would NOT change my word documents files ACCIDENTALLY converted to Internet Explorer file in Windows 10. I cannot open the Windows 10 documents saved in Internet Explorer 10 on my PC Desktop Suggestions?.. beyond Microsoft's suggestions?...
  8. How to Reset windows 10 to default settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Reset windows 10 to default settings?: I screwed around a bit too much, and i just need a fresh breath of air for my computer. submitted by /u/-Morgz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e59sxi/how_to_reset_windows_10_to_default_settings/
  9. Can you change all settings to default on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can you change all settings to default on windows 10?: Hi, so if you're logged in to windows 10 the settings change automatically to the normal settings you've been using on your other device. But i want to completely reset these settings on both devices all settings to default. Is this possible?...
  10. Can I change Windows Settings, Default Programms in Powershell?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I change Windows Settings, Default Programms in Powershell?: Good Morning everyone I'm currently working on a WDS and I would like to automate as much as possible. I created a customize Userprofile (sysprep it and saved it on WDS-Server) thanks to a Tutorial on this Website and many of the changes I made were saved *Biggrin. I would...