Windows 10: Windows 10 - how do I get the slideshow feature to work?

Discus and support Windows 10 - how do I get the slideshow feature to work? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have photos (all .jpeg) in the This pc > pictures folder - that is set for the slideshow, but it only shows the 1st picture, even if set to 1 minute... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelNeilon, May 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 - how do I get the slideshow feature to work?

I have photos (all .jpeg) in the This pc > pictures folder - that is set for the slideshow, but it only shows the 1st picture, even if set to 1 minute

:)

MichaelNeilon, May 25, 2019
  2. TerriXT Win User

WINDOWS 10 SLIDESHOW

Hi:

I love the slideshow and followed the steps posted to reestablish, however, I am still not getting the feature. I am using Google Chrome to launch. Does the slideshow not work using Google Chrome?

Many thanks for any suggestions.

TerriXT, May 25, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 25, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 - how do I get the slideshow feature to work?

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, May 25, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 - how do I get the slideshow feature to work?

1. Windows 10 - how do I get the slideshow feature to work? - Similar Threads - slideshow feature

2. Slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slideshow: I’m trying to play a slideshow from a particular folder in the Photos app in windows 10 by right clicking on the folder where one of the options is to start slideshow but nothing happens when selecting start slideshow! Why does it not play the slideshow? I only want to do a...
  3. Slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slideshow: I’m trying to play a slideshow from a particular folder in the Photos app in windows 10 by right clicking on the folder where one of the options is to start slideshow but nothing happens when selecting start slideshow! Why does it not play the slideshow? I only want to do a...
  4. Slideshow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing": I set the screensaver to use images on shuffle from a folder with thousands of images.Made sure in Power Settings -> Slideshow is Enabled.It works in preview, but I get the error message above when it actually pulls up the screensaver. It shows one or two images in the...
  6. Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing": I set the screensaver to use images on shuffle from a folder with thousands of images.Made sure in Power Settings -> Slideshow is Enabled.It works in preview, but I get the error message above when it actually pulls up the screensaver. It shows one or two images in the...
  7. Locks screen slideshow with powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locks screen slideshow with powershell: Hi,I tried to set lock screen slideshow with powershell but got background slideshow instead. The background slideshow also changes image in <10 seconds instead of every minute. I'm using the registry key path "HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Lock Screen" with...
  8. Looking for a Windows 10 image viewer/slideshow with very specific features ...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a Windows 10 image viewer/slideshow with very specific features ...: First of all, I have used "search" before posting, and seen a lot of recommended photo viewers, but the reviews of the various photo viewers have not mentioned most of the features I'm interested in, specifically. So I thought I'd see if someone here has encountered a viewer...
  9. Problem with the slideshow feature in the lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with the slideshow feature in the lock screen: Hello Everyone This is Sagnik. I am a user of Dell Inspiron 3583 and Windows 10 Home Version 2004. I am having a concern with the slideshow feature in the lock screen bar. Whenever I click on it, and select the folder from which I want the images, the images are not being...
  10. How do I make the slideshow feature go to 10 seconds instead of 1 minute?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make the slideshow feature go to 10 seconds instead of 1 minute?: I'm using a slideshow wallpaper and I can't get the wallpapers to change every 10 sec, 1 min is the lowest I can go. Were the 10 sec and 30 sec options removed or are they hidden elsewhere? submitted by /u/SomePersonWithCamera [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I get a slideshow to work on a article

2. how do i get slide show to work on windows 19

3. microsoft slideshow feature

4. windows 10 1903 how to get slideshow to work,
  5. How to get slideshow to work,
  6. How do I get a slideshow,
  7. windows 10 slideshow isnt working on lockscreen