Windows 10: (Windows 10) How do I turn OFF the sounds with every notification?

Discus and support (Windows 10) How do I turn OFF the sounds with every notification? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I like the notifcations (from Mail, News, etc...), but I HATE the little sound I get every time I get one. How do I turn off just the sound?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BananaFrappe, Sep 26, 2018.

1. (Windows 10) How do I turn OFF the sounds with every notification?

I like the notifcations (from Mail, News, etc...), but I HATE the little sound I get every time I get one. How do I turn off just the sound?

:)

BananaFrappe, Sep 26, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 26, 2018
  3. notification sound

Hi,

Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, input sound and select Sound from the results to open Sound settings

Step 2: In the Sound dialog, open Sounds and choose Notification in the program events.

Step 3: Tap the Sounds bar, select (None) in the list and click OK.

'

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-turn-sound-n...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/turn-off-notific...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MilagrosM2020, Sep 26, 2018
  4. (Windows 10) How do I turn OFF the sounds with every notification?

Sound on windows 10

Hi,

To assist you better, I like to know below details,

• Are trying to turn off the notification sound?

• Do you get any notification when you get the sound?

• Did you set up reminder on the calendar?
    Meanwhile, if you are trying to turn off the notification sound I would suggest you to follow below steps and check if it helps,

• Click on your Start Button, then

• Click on Settings.

• Click on System.

• Click on Notifications and Actions. Under the heading,

• Show Notifications from these Apps,

• Click on your Apps in that list, then

• Turn Off "play a sound when a notification arrives."
    Please reply to us with the detailed description of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

(Windows 10) How do I turn OFF the sounds with every notification?

1. (Windows 10) How do I turn OFF the sounds with every notification? - Similar Threads - turn OFF sounds

2. How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?: I keep getting notifications from and old question. I'd like to unsubscribe to it. I see nothing on my page to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-microsoft-notifications/5aa329ff-a88f-4b02-9bc5-3ea988d51a3c
  3. How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off Microsoft notifications?: I keep getting notifications from and old question. I'd like to unsubscribe to it. I see nothing on my page to help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-microsoft-notifications/5aa329ff-a88f-4b02-9bc5-3ea988d51a3c
  4. Receiving notifications with sound despite "Do not disturb" and sounds turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving notifications with sound despite "Do not disturb" and sounds turned off: I turned on the "do not disturb" option via the task menu and can see the bell zZ icon on the far right side. I even prohibited notifications to play sounds via the settings, like so:I have not set any priority notifications except Skype and clockBut I STILL get notifications...
  5. How do I turn off the HDR notification every time I launch a game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off the HDR notification every time I launch a game?: How do I turn off the HDR notification every time I launch a game? And why would anyone think it's a good idea to make it pop up every time?...
  6. How do I turn off the HDR notification every time I launch a game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I turn off the HDR notification every time I launch a game?: How do I turn off the HDR notification every time I launch a game? And why would anyone think it's a good idea to make it pop up every time?...
  7. Turn off all notification sounds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off all notification sounds.: This should be simple.I want to turn off all notification sounds. I use my computer to teach. I want all sounds other than those that I am producing for my classes to be turned off. Forever. Any time. All day.I don't want to go down a checklist and select which sounds to turn...
  8. how do i turn off notifications to this post ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i turn off notifications to this post ?: how do i turn off notifications to this post ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-notifications-to-this-post/3100e895-c404-4a5e-9f6f-7ae43a56c36f
  9. How to turn off notification sound ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to turn off notification sound ?: How to turn off notification "audio" sound heard when update pop up window appears lower right screen as defender is updated done a scan it gives this piano type music I would like to disable. Anyone disabled this and how to do it ? Thanks! 79957
  10. How do I Turn Off Win 10 Notifications?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I Turn Off Win 10 Notifications?: Hey! How can I disable the notifications I keep getting (and persistently showing on up my Desktop)? [img] I, myself, am pretty thorough and I really don't need these 'reminders' - whether for email or news or app updates, etc. Can't I just disable this feature...