Windows 10: Windows 10 how to change back to administrator?

Discus and support Windows 10 how to change back to administrator? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,so I changed my only administrator account into device owner and now I can't do anything to change it back. When I try to change back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ManLokTsang, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Windows 10 how to change back to administrator?

Hi,so I changed my only administrator account into device owner and now I can't do anything to change it back. When I try to change back to administrator it's asking me for administrator password which I nerver set. Even the cmd prompt in safe mode asking me for administrator password too... I can't even reset Windows.

Is there ways to fix this? Thank you.

:)

ManLokTsang, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 10, 2020
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Windows 10 how to change back to administrator?

How to change my home page back.

I don't think you are. I just did those steps on mine. Changed from Google to Bing, click Home button and it went to Bing. Changed it back to Google, click Home and it went to Google. Norton must have something jammed in there like a fishhook. I don't do Norton, so you're back to Josey's suggestions.

f14tomcat, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 how to change back to administrator?

1. Windows 10 how to change back to administrator? - Similar Threads - change administrator

2. I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...: I have 2 administrator Local administrator account and administrator account accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my administrator account to the already exisitig local administrator account?...
  3. I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have 2 administrator accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my...: I have 2 administrator Local administrator account and administrator account accounts in my laptop. I would like to know how do I change my administrator account to the already exisitig local administrator account?...
  4. How do I remove/change administrator email on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove/change administrator email on windows 11: Hello MicrosoftI have administrator email on windows 11 and someone hacked into my email and changed password and I can not acces this email anymore. I dont feel safe having this email as my administrator email on my windows computer.Can you help me and explain how can I...
  5. How do I remove/change administrator email on windows 11

How do I remove/change administrator email on windows 11: Hello MicrosoftI have administrator email on windows 11 and someone hacked into my email and changed password and I can not acces this email anymore. I dont feel safe having this email as my administrator email on my windows computer.Can you help me and explain how can I...
  6. how to change administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change administrator: my laptop is logged into my account but its not showing my email under my account its a different one now i dont have control over my laptop because im no longer the administrator. the email logged into the account doesnt give me the option to log out and its also not sending...
  7. how to change administrator

how to change administrator: my laptop is logged into my account but its not showing my email under my account its a different one now i dont have control over my laptop because im no longer the administrator. the email logged into the account doesnt give me the option to log out and its also not sending...
  8. How do I change the email address used on my administrator account?

How do I change the email address used on my administrator account?: A friend of mine signed into my laptop to do an exam for university and somehow his email has now become the one used by my PC for the administrator account. How do I remove his and reinstate my email address as the one used? Accessing account options through settings seems...
  9. How do I change the email address used on my administrator account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the email address used on my administrator account?: A friend of mine signed into my laptop to do an exam for university and somehow his email has now become the one used by my PC for the administrator account. How do I remove his and reinstate my email address as the one used? Accessing account options through settings seems...
  10. how do I change my administrators account on windows 11 tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I change my administrators account on windows 11 tablet: I have a surface go and want to migrate everything to a surface 7 pro tablet and use my go password and user account. I am the administrator with a different outlook account on the 7 pro.....