Windows 10: windows 10 how to delete the password when you log out?

Discus and support windows 10 how to delete the password when you log out? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; How to eliminate the annoying password that Windows 10 asks you when you sing out? How something so simple can be so stupid and tedious in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TOLKI art - MoisesPeña, May 20, 2020.

1. windows 10 how to delete the password when you log out?

How to eliminate the annoying password that Windows 10 asks you when you sing out?

How something so simple can be so stupid and tedious in Windows 10 is incredible the people behind Microsoft

that is android and ios are super intuitive the login system

:)

TOLKI art - MoisesPeña, May 20, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 20, 2020
  3. Oriana.G Win User
    unable to deactivate Windows log-on password

Hi HearaldPenkert,

I suggest trying with this steps:

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
    • Enter sign, and then tap or click Change sign-in options.
    • Choose the sign-in option you'd like to use, and then follow the instructions.

If you're using a local account with a password, you can delete the password to sign in without one. Try this steps:

• Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.

(If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
    • Enter sign, and then tap or click Sign-in options.
    • Under Password, tap or click Change.
    • Verify the current password for your local account.
    • Leave the New password, Reenter password, and Password hint fields blank, tap or click Next, and then tap or click Finish.
    I hope it will solve your issue.

Bye

Oriana.G, May 20, 2020
  4. windows 10 how to delete the password when you log out?

how to delete password in windows 10

dear forum members

i have a dell laptop, os being windows 10.

this laptop is for family/home use. some how or other, when windows 10
    was loaded, i have given a password to open windows 10/desktop.

i want to delete the password so that family members would access to
    the laptop. the system should open without any password.

please provide me with the steps i should do for deleting the password.

thanks

msnarayanan, May 20, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 how to delete the password when you log out?

1. windows 10 how to delete the password when you log out? - Similar Threads - delete password log

2. How to log into a computer with a password you don't know?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log into a computer with a password you don't know?: Hello, my boyfriend passed away in March and I've been trying to gain access to him computer. I don't know any of the information. His computer is 10x better than mine and would love to use it, he has games I wanna try and things. How can I gain access when I can't get any of...
  3. How to log into a computer with a password you don't know?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to log into a computer with a password you don't know?: Hello, my boyfriend passed away in March and I've been trying to gain access to him computer. I don't know any of the information. His computer is 10x better than mine and would love to use it, he has games I wanna try and things. How can I gain access when I can't get any of...
  4. Password when logging in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password when logging in: I have tried all of the options that I can find on the internet, to try to eliminate the need for a password or pin number when logging on. None of them seem to work. I have followed written instructions and I have watched videos but just cannot get the result I require....
  5. How do I delete the log in password.

How do I delete the log in password.: How do I delete the log in password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-the-log-in-password/686e3842-5aa8-4675-8f8c-b3c82392fee3
  6. how to log out of email on windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to log out of email on windows 10: I can't log out of my email account without closing down the PC but this PC is shared with my partner so we both need to be able to log in and out of our emails for privacy etc. I have changed from microsoft account to to local account but still the same issue...
  7. Log in errors - You must log out first...

Log in errors - You must log out first...: I've a new computer (all in one desktop) and every single time I log in it comes up with this error... so it logs me out and when I log in again it's with a NEW temporary account.... I'm so frustrated... I personally have two Microsoft accounts (home and work) and my...
  8. how to delete a standard user while you are logged into it on windows 10 laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to delete a standard user while you are logged into it on windows 10 laptop: i added a user standard and i want to delete it while i am logged in it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-a-standard-user-while-you-are-logged/b23a0d8d-6919-48bd-8b0c-bb4fe73e2f7a"
  9. Incorrect Windows 10 password when logging in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Incorrect Windows 10 password when logging in: Hi guys! I have a very weird problem which I'll try to summarize as clearly as possible. I have upgraded to Win10 from 8.1 using the free upgrade option. Back then I was using the old hotmail account password. Since it was converted to a Microsoft account, Windows says...
  10. how to delete password in windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to delete password in windows 10: dear forum members i have a dell laptop, os being windows 10. this laptop is for family/home use. some how or other, when windows 10 was loaded, i have given a password to open windows 10/desktop. i want to delete the password so that family members would access to...