Windows 10: [WINDOWS 10] HOW TO FIX NO VISIBLE ICONS ONLY TEXT ON DESKTOP! [WINDOWS 10]

Discus and support [WINDOWS 10] HOW TO FIX NO VISIBLE ICONS ONLY TEXT ON DESKTOP! [WINDOWS 10] in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok so, I've been searching for tutorials for how to fix the, No icons only text problem for Windows 10, most of them didn't work. But! I've found to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Henar Hersh (Stone Ocean), Dec 4, 2019.

1. [WINDOWS 10] HOW TO FIX NO VISIBLE ICONS ONLY TEXT ON DESKTOP! [WINDOWS 10]

Ok so, I've been searching for tutorials for how to fix the, No icons only text problem for Windows 10, most of them didn't work. But! I've found to way to fix it easily!

So, your problem should look like this:
    [WINDOWS 10] HOW TO FIX NO VISIBLE ICONS ONLY TEXT ON DESKTOP! [WINDOWS 10] [​IMG]

Ok so let's begin!

1. Open Command Prompt as an Administrator.

2. Type "sfc /scannow" and hit enter, and wait for until the scanning is done.

[WINDOWS 10] HOW TO FIX NO VISIBLE ICONS ONLY TEXT ON DESKTOP! [WINDOWS 10] 58969d60-4965-4882-9ec7-ec8f6e538081?upload=true.png

(mine says: windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations, because i've already done this and there aren't any problems on my computer.)

3. When the scanning is done, go ahead and Restart your computer.

4. When you've booted your computer up again, everything should work perfectly fine!

This worked for me, And it should definitely work for you too.

- Goodbye.

:)

Henar Hersh (Stone Ocean), Dec 4, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 4, 2019
  4. [WINDOWS 10] HOW TO FIX NO VISIBLE ICONS ONLY TEXT ON DESKTOP! [WINDOWS 10]

lorraine walsh, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

[WINDOWS 10] HOW TO FIX NO VISIBLE ICONS ONLY TEXT ON DESKTOP! [WINDOWS 10]

1. [WINDOWS 10] HOW TO FIX NO VISIBLE ICONS ONLY TEXT ON DESKTOP! [WINDOWS 10] - Similar Threads - FIX VISIBLE ICONS

2. Icons are not visible on Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons are not visible on Desktop: Hi, I can not see the all the icons on desktop and the single icon is visible but it is showing very long strip. I have tried to do the hidden files but all the files are visible on inside file explorer folder. I have tried to copy the same file from the inside folder it...
  3. Icons are not visible on Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons are not visible on Desktop: Hi, I can not see the all the icons on desktop and the single icon is visible but it is showing very long strip. I have tried to do the hidden files but all the files are visible on inside file explorer folder. I have tried to copy the same file from the inside folder it...
  4. all icons disappered, only text visible, not even in files

in Windows 10 Customization
    all icons disappered, only text visible, not even in files: ive been using this computer for a year everything was fine until I started customizing my desktop. i messed around with stuff until I got to here:no shortcut icons, no powershell admin icons, custom app icons, and invisible names. taskbar icons are the weird icons.a bit of...
  5. How get App icons on Windows 10 Taskbar to show only the icon and not a text description

How get App icons on Windows 10 Taskbar to show only the icon and not a text description: Could someone explain how to get the App icons on the Windows 10 Taskbar to just show the icon rather than the lengthy name of the page or folder please? So the expected result would be the same app icon as showing before the app is opened, just lightened and underlined...
  6. How to keep the taskbar icons visible? Windows 10

How to keep the taskbar icons visible? Windows 10: When I hover over a taskbar icon, I want to see the preview list of open objects until I move the mouse away. With the present settings the icons hides after a second or two....
  7. Desktop icons are gone only text shows

Desktop icons are gone only text shows: My computer only shows text for the desktop icons. It still works but it's get annoying that I can't see my icons. I've been looking at different methods online, but nothing seems to work....
  8. Desktop icons missing, Only text showing

Desktop icons missing, Only text showing: I have Three user accounts in my PC and this issue affects two of them My Desktop icons have disappeared and i can only see the Names of each shortcut which i am able to click to open as usual. In Windows Explorer My Navigation Pane is empty and my Libraries icons are...
  9. Change Windows 10 desktop icon text to bold

Change Windows 10 desktop icon text to bold: Hi, Can't find how to change Windows 10 desktop icon text to bold. Please help. Thanks, Joe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-windows-10-desktop-icon-text-to-bold/6caffdd0-9dd7-42cd-ade6-4a8b20e11bc8
  10. desktop icons are not visible in windows 10

desktop icons are not visible in windows 10: icons are not visible in my windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/desktop-icons-are-not-visible-in-windows-10/51eae92c-eb25-4db8-a2ec-41215fca423f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. desktop icons dont show but letters show

2. windows 10 icons missing only text