Windows 10: Windows 10: How to have different cursor for laptop and desktop?

Discus and support Windows 10: How to have different cursor for laptop and desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; On my laptop I need the largest cursor possible. I have that. But, now, my desktop cursor is way to large! How can I configure my mouse cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by helices_, Nov 22, 2018.

1. helices_ Win User

Windows 10: How to have different cursor for laptop and desktop?

On my laptop I need the largest cursor possible. I have that.

But, now, my desktop cursor is way to large!

How can I configure my mouse cursor differently on my desktop and laptop?

~ Mike

:)

helices_, Nov 22, 2018

2. Spinning cursor on task bar for work desktop

Hello TaraKelley,

For us to better assist you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the Start menu troubleshooter on this
    link. This troubleshooter automatically diagnose and repair common problem with Start menu.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    I'm having a microphone problem in 2 different computers (laptop and desktop).

Hi Márcio,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your Microphone?
    • What is the model of your Laptop and Desktop?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you make any Hardware and Software changes in your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10: How to have different cursor for laptop and desktop? - Similar Threads - different cursor laptop

2. Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?: I have one desktop that I use for games and heavier programs like fusion 360 as well as a laptop used for tuning my car and school. They both are signed into the same windows account and would like them to have different desktops. When I make a change on my laptop like...
  3. Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?: I have one desktop that I use for games and heavier programs like fusion 360 as well as a laptop used for tuning my car and school. They both are signed into the same windows account and would like them to have different desktops. When I make a change on my laptop like...
  4. Is it possible to have different desktops on different computers?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to have different icons for differnt desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to have different icons for differnt desktops: Hi there,I know you can have different backgrounds for different desktops but I'm wondering if it's possible yet to have different icons for different backgrounds for windows for example, having work-related icons for a work desktop and then games and miscellaneous on a...
  6. How to have different icons for differnt desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to have different icons for differnt desktops: Hi there,I know you can have different backgrounds for different desktops but I'm wondering if it's possible yet to have different icons for different backgrounds for windows for example, having work-related icons for a work desktop and then games and miscellaneous on a...
  7. How to fix disappearing mouse cursor in Windows 10? It's different scenario.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix disappearing mouse cursor in Windows 10? It's different scenario.: Hello, community, I am posting today a serious issue happening to my Windows 10 Laptop. For a month, I am trying to fix this problem occurring on my laptop but couldn't find a prompt solution. Actually, when I shut down the laptop and turn on it again, I always find my mouse...
  8. Is it possible to have different cursor settings for different input peripherals?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to have different cursor settings for different input peripherals?: II started to play League of Legends and there seems to be general consensus that for better gaming "Enhance pointer precision" should be turned off, but I own a notebook and it's not comfortable at all to use my touchpad this way. Can I set my touchpad and my mouse to behave...
  9. Different versions of Windows in laptop and desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different versions of Windows in laptop and desktop: Hi guys, I bought a laptop this year with windows 10 inside. In my home i have a windows 10 desktop PRO, license is binded to my microsoft account. Actually I want pro version in my laptop too but I can't upgrade to pro via Settings. Windows says to me that license (normal...
  10. Can I have Different Folders On Different Desktops???

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I have Different Folders On Different Desktops???: Don't want to bork up my computer so I am asking here first: Can I have different folders and files on different desktops in windows 10? I want to have one desktop that has work-related folders and files that I can access easily, and one desktop that has personal folders...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get a different cursor

2. mouse icon

3. how to change your cursor

4. mouse crosshair,
  5. cursor themes,
  6. red curser,
  7. how to have a different cursor