Windows 10: Windows 10 - How to make a monitor priority

Discus and support Windows 10 - How to make a monitor priority in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just want to swap monitor 1 with 2. That's all. It isn't highly complicated. I've got Windows 10. I don't want to swap the physical cables (or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by das-eng, Jun 14, 2019.

1. das-eng Win User

Windows 10 - How to make a monitor priority

I just want to swap monitor 1 with 2. That's all. It isn't highly complicated. I've got Windows 10. I don't want to swap the physical cables (or monitors themselves).

:)

das-eng, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Windows 10 - How to make a monitor priority :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - How to make a monitor priority - Similar Threads - monitor priority

2. Easy way to rotate specific monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Easy way to rotate specific monitor?: I have a graphics tablet I've been using as a chat monitor in a portrait orientation. I would like to be able to swap between portrait and landscape on a whim but from what I can find online, the shortcut keys don't work anymore. Can I maybe make a batch file to rotate my...
  3. Windows Updates and Monitors

Windows Updates and Monitors: Has anyone a problem with Windows updates breaking external monitors? It's now the fourth time since the beginning of last year that this happened. I uninstalled/rolled back/updated my drivers, even tried different releases. It's such a headache. Not updating my system can't...
  4. HP P19A Monitor not detected in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP P19A Monitor not detected in Windows 10: I recently bought a new HP P19A monitor. When I plug it into my WIndows 10 based PC it is not detected. I have updated Windows, changed the cable, tried the trouble shooter, tried manual detect. No change. Is the monitor even supported in Windows 10? Thanks....
  5. mouse goes off my screen when i have a second monitor plugged in but im not sending any...

mouse goes off my screen when i have a second monitor plugged in but im not sending any...: how do i stop this without having to unplug my hdmi cord ? submitted by /u/Adventurous_Major_35 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5lrf9/mouse_goes_off_my_screen_when_i_have_a_second/
  6. Unable to drag window to second monitor

Unable to drag window to second monitor: So my Windows 10 work computer was working fine yesterday, got up this morning and now my second monitor is all screwy. My cursor will go to it and be visible but when I try to drag a window to it, it vanishes. Like it's in the space where the display usually is but I can't...
  7. Can't figure out of to clone/duplicate two HDR-capable monitors while HDR is enabled.

Can't figure out of to clone/duplicate two HDR-capable monitors while HDR is enabled.: Is there a method or piece of software that could help me do this? HDR is possible on either display when they are extended, but as soon as they are cloned the option disappears. Can't find anything online so hoping there is still a way. submitted by /u/DMTCG [link]...
  8. Can't access brightness settings or connect to an external monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't access brightness settings or connect to an external monitor: Hoping someone can help here, I can't access my brightness settings or connect to an external monitor. This happened after my computer forcibly restarted itself after displaying an error code that looked something like igkhm64, I googled the code when I could still remember...
  9. 2nd monitor background image keeps changing back to the 1st monitor's background

2nd monitor background image keeps changing back to the 1st monitor's background: I've got two different background images for my two monitors, and every few days or so, the 2nd monitor will get its image changed to the same image as the first monitor. No idea what causes this. I've got the "Choose a fit" set to "Fill", if that helps. submitted by...
  10. Monitor Display not showing after factory reset

Monitor Display not showing after factory reset: I'm setting a computer up at the moment that turns on, but doesn't show on the monitor. Ive tried multiple cord types, a different monitor, and all ports on both the PC and monitor. I don't exactly know if this is a Windows 10 problem, the monitor, or the computer. Help would...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to make monitor priority

2. how to prioritize monitors in windows 10

3. how to prioritise monitors in windows 10