Windows 10: Windows 10 - How to restore a folder that I accidentally deleted?

Discus and support Windows 10 - How to restore a folder that I accidentally deleted? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows gave me an alert that disc space was running out on my C-drive. In panic I deleted a folder that contained my photos thinking it would still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by P.Papparainen, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - How to restore a folder that I accidentally deleted?

Windows gave me an alert that disc space was running out on my C-drive. In panic I deleted a folder that contained my photos thinking it would still stay in my Recycle bin. Well, it didn't. OneDrive may have something to do with it. I have to admit, I don't understand how OneDrive works, but now I seem to have lost all my photos and I could really use some help. What I did was this: I deleted a folder that was located under the OneDrive folder that was under my username.

:)

P.Papparainen, Apr 7, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User

Accidentally Deleted Some Folders

While Im not sure of how important they are, I think System restore would put them back and I see they are pretty darn big too 6.5mb and 2.5 GB on my just freshly imaged laptop .

DRDNA, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Damocles Win User
    Accidentally Deleted Some Folders

Yesterday I was cleaning my PC and I accidentally deleted two folders (named "NVIDIA" and "NVIDIA Corporation") in C:\ProgramData. To my knowledge this two folders only contain non important stuff like logs, etc. Later on I have found out my Program Settings in NV Control panel were set to default. This is no big deal, but now I'm worrying I fu***d something up. Otherwise, everything works as it should --> no overheating, BSODs, games are working normally...

I just want to know what I deleted. Were those two folders important???

Damocles, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Windows 10 - How to restore a folder that I accidentally deleted?

Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Windows 10 - How to restore a folder that I accidentally deleted? :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Windows 10 - How to restore a folder that I accidentally deleted? :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - How to restore a folder that I accidentally deleted?

1. Windows 10 - How to restore a folder that I accidentally deleted? - Similar Threads - restore folder accidentally

2. Accidental folder move, how do I restore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental folder move, how do I restore?: Hi,Yesterday in file explorer whilst moving the mouse pointer I accidentally dragged the Pictures folder to the one below it in the folder tree. This is my default pictures folder and has several GB of pictures and videos. It seemed to move it instantly, but when I dragged it...
  3. Accidental folder move, how do I restore?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidental folder move, how do I restore?: Hi,Yesterday in file explorer whilst moving the mouse pointer I accidentally dragged the Pictures folder to the one below it in the folder tree. This is my default pictures folder and has several GB of pictures and videos. It seemed to move it instantly, but when I dragged it...
  4. Accidentally deleted the "Promote Application Data" folder, how can I restore it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally deleted the "Promote Application Data" folder, how can I restore it?: I need to recreate the Identity.PID file that was housed there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-the-promote-application-data/8dd802a1-40f7-41f7-98a4-5eb76ef9cf8c
  5. Accidentally deleted the "Promote Application Data" folder, how can I restore it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted the "Promote Application Data" folder, how can I restore it?: I need to recreate the Identity.PID file that was housed there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-the-promote-application-data/8dd802a1-40f7-41f7-98a4-5eb76ef9cf8c
  6. Accidentally deleted the "Promote Application Data" folder, how can I restore it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Restoring Files that i accidentally deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restoring Files that i accidentally deleted: Tonight, I received a message from Windows Defender Antivirus that there were threats on my laptop and i just pressed to go in action got it deleted. I want those files to be restored and I really need an answer because the files that were accidentally deleted are very...
  8. How to restore accidentally deleted system files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to restore accidentally deleted system files in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Did you somehow accidentally delete a system file or folder in Windows 10? And if so, are you not able to open Settings or reboot your computer? Sometimes, we may end up deleting a file wrongly thinking that it could [...] This post How to restore...
  9. help in restoring accidentally deleted folder in "Pictures" folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    help in restoring accidentally deleted folder in "Pictures" folder?: hi all, i connected my iphone to my laptop to transfer my photos from my phone to my laptop, so that i could delete the photos in phone to reduce storage. but, i ran into a problem when i put all the transferred photos in a folder then i moved the folder to the "pictures"...
  10. How do I restore accidentally deleted roaming.lock?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I restore accidentally deleted roaming.lock?: While trying to reset Spotlight somehow roaming.lock got deleted How can I restore this? 89689