Windows 10: Windows 10. How to share internet from 4G usb dongle to cable ethernet.

Discus and support Windows 10. How to share internet from 4G usb dongle to cable ethernet. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I would like to give another PC computer an internet using network cable. The internet come from 4G sim USB dongle connected to my laptop. It is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by .Kgai, Oct 18, 2019.

1. .Kgai Win User

Windows 10. How to share internet from 4G usb dongle to cable ethernet.

I would like to give another PC computer an internet using network cable. The internet come from 4G sim USB dongle connected to my laptop. It is possible to do on windows 10?

:)

.Kgai, Oct 18, 2019
  2. Fjonkaren Win User

4g lte mobile broadband usb-dongle recognized as a ethernet cable

4g lte mobile broadband usb-dongle recognized as a ethernet cable. can anyone provide support.

ill gladly answer follow-up q's

Fjonkaren, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Connecting my 4G dongle as a wifi- it doesnt list it as a wifi device but when I use a cable, it connects it under ethernet

Im using a 4G dongle and it gets listed under the list of wifi devices in my phone and my old laptop. But, with my other laptop with Windows 10, it doesn't list this network at all. However, when I use a cable to connect to the dongle in my USB port, it
    lists the network as Ethernet. I need to use it without connecting using a cable as it keeps disconnecting even if I move an inch.

aparna rajkumar, Oct 18, 2019
  4. jimbo45 Win User

USB 4G Modem Dongle wont detect on windows 10

Hi there

were you using a pure dongle or setting up Internet access point from a 4G enabled mobile phone. If it was a 4G dongle then that's the problem with the driver - probably not yet ready for W10. A 4G enabled mobile phone sets up an Internet access point quite nicely on W10. (If you do this keep it secure though).

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10. How to share internet from 4G usb dongle to cable ethernet. - Similar Threads - share internet usb

2. No internet using ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet using ethernet cable: Hey,I have had my internet running for almost a year with no issues, now suddenly i just stops working and i am lost why.My PC doesnt want to connect to internet using the ethernet cable, wifi works fine and has no issues.Its not my cable as i unplugged it from my PC and on...
  3. No internet using ethernet cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet using ethernet cable: Hey,I have had my internet running for almost a year with no issues, now suddenly i just stops working and i am lost why.My PC doesnt want to connect to internet using the ethernet cable, wifi works fine and has no issues.Its not my cable as i unplugged it from my PC and on...
  4. Windows 11 4g usb dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 4g usb dongle: Hello,I have problem with Huawei E3372 LTE USB modem. In device manager I see device but with errorERROR"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39 {Bad Image} %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  5. Windows 11 4g usb dongle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 4g usb dongle: Hello,I have problem with Huawei E3372 LTE USB modem. In device manager I see device but with errorERROR"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39 {Bad Image} %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it...
  6. Ethernet cable plugged in but there is no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet cable plugged in but there is no internet: I logged onto my PC this morning and noticed I had no internet. I used another ethernet cable and they both did not work. I looked up some solutions and tried doing ipconfig/release and /renew but it says “No operation can be performed on Ethernet 2 while it has its media...
  7. Airtel 4G dongle

Airtel 4G dongle: Airtel 4G dongle model E3372H- 607 is not detected by windows 10. When the dongle is connected the web page http://192.168.1.1/html/index.html?version=22.001.29.01.03 failed open. The web page shows error This 192.168.1.1 page can’t be found No webpage was found for the...
  8. Combine Iphone 4G Internet with Ethernet ADSL Internet

Combine Iphone 4G Internet with Ethernet ADSL Internet: Hi all, I have a Windows 10 desktop PC, but sadly have an ADSL broadband service and the best speeds I can get is just 19MBPS, and lately upload speeds of just 900kbps. Sometimes if I want to download a large file, I’ve resorted to connecting my IPhone 7 to a USB port with...
  9. USB 4G Modem Dongle wont detect on windows 10

USB 4G Modem Dongle wont detect on windows 10: hey, well i upgraded to windows 10 and i use a usb 4g dongle to connect to the net, all software was installed for the device but it would not get detected, just kept saying unable to detect 4g modem, but all lights were flashing on the device. if anyone else has had...
  10. 4g lte mobile broadband usb-dongle recognized as a ethernet cable

4g lte mobile broadband usb-dongle recognized as a ethernet cable: 4g lte mobile broadband usb-dongle recognized as a ethernet cable. can anyone provide support. ill gladly answer follow-up q's 64313

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 share connection from usb dongle to ethernet

2. windows 10 dongle share internet