Windows 10: Windows 10: How to Trim Video

Discus and support Windows 10: How to Trim Video in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Using the Photos app. After Trimming a vid, why does the output video play in fast motion? How do I make it an exact clip of the original?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gabriel Apodaca, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Windows 10: How to Trim Video

Using the Photos app. After Trimming a vid, why does the output video play in fast motion? How do I make it an exact clip of the original?

:)

Gabriel Apodaca, Apr 6, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Edit Video in Photos- Trim

Hi,

You can trim the beginning and end of a video so your movie shows only the part of the video you want.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we would like to ask the following questions:

• What is the build and version of Windows that you’re using? To check, type
      winver in the Search box, select the resulting command and send us a screenshot of the information window.
    • What is the name of the application used when capturing videos?
    • Is it happening to all the videos that you captured?
    • What video player are you using to watch this video file?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Trimming Videos in Windows 10

Why are videos disproportionately smaller after trimming in Windows 10? For instance, if I trim 5 seconds (25%) off of a 20 second video the size in megabytes is reduced by (lets say) 80%.

Note: There is topic that fits this question

mickhumprey, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Bru 2 Win User

Windows 10: How to Trim Video

trim video

How do I trim sections from a video in Windows 10? If it's to be trimmed in Photos, I'm unclear how to properly position the bottom brown line (left and right sides) and white circle....and whether/how I need to save sections to the storyboard...and
    then how to save all sections of storyboard into 1 video. Very frustrating trying to find clear-cut instructions.

Bru 2, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10: How to Trim Video

1. Windows 10: How to Trim Video - Similar Threads - Trim Video

2. The Photos app is not allowing me to trim and save videos. This has been going on for...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Photos app is not allowing me to trim and save videos. This has been going on for...: The error I'm getting is "Unable to save There was an error while saving. Please try again later." This app works on my other devices just not on my PCI'm on windows 10 and the same problem persisted after I upgraded to windows 11...
  3. The Photos app is not allowing me to trim and save videos. This has been going on for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Photos app is not allowing me to trim and save videos. This has been going on for...: The error I'm getting is "Unable to save There was an error while saving. Please try again later." This app works on my other devices just not on my PCI'm on windows 10 and the same problem persisted after I upgraded to windows 11...
  4. The Photos app is not allowing me to trim and save videos. This has been going on for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I AM REALLY STUGGLING TO TRIM A VIDEO WITH MICROSOFT PHOTOS - USING OLDER VERSION...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I AM REALLY STUGGLING TO TRIM A VIDEO WITH MICROSOFT PHOTOS - USING OLDER VERSION...: Hello I have been using an older version of PHOTOS for the past year or so since they brought out the new version which actually does not work when attempting to trim a video and simply crashed. I came onto the community back then and was recommended to use an older version...
  6. I AM REALLY STUGGLING TO TRIM A VIDEO WITH MICROSOFT PHOTOS - USING OLDER VERSION...

I AM REALLY STUGGLING TO TRIM A VIDEO WITH MICROSOFT PHOTOS - USING OLDER VERSION...: Hello I have been using an older version of PHOTOS for the past year or so since they brought out the new version which actually does not work when attempting to trim a video and simply crashed. I came onto the community back then and was recommended to use an older version...
  7. Can you still trim videos in Microsoft Movies & TV app version 10.22091.10051.0? Thank you!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you still trim videos in Microsoft Movies & TV app version 10.22091.10051.0? Thank you!: Can you still trim videos in Microsoft Movies & TV app version 10.22091.10051.0?Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-still-trim-videos-in-microsoft-movies-tv/3a0ef091-420a-4dd4-9e95-752d01ab6c2a
  8. Can you still trim videos in Microsoft Movies & TV app version 10.22091.10051.0? Thank you!

Can you still trim videos in Microsoft Movies & TV app version 10.22091.10051.0? Thank you!: Can you still trim videos in Microsoft Movies & TV app version 10.22091.10051.0?Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-still-trim-videos-in-microsoft-movies-tv/3a0ef091-420a-4dd4-9e95-752d01ab6c2a
  9. How do I fix the photos app to let me trim videos again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the photos app to let me trim videos again?: For at minimum the last six months, the photos app has no longer allowing me to trim video files. When opening a video in Films & TV, there is a menu contained within the pencil icon with a 'trim' option among others.When clicking trim, a separate window opens up with sliders...
  10. How do I fix the photos app to let me trim videos again?

How do I fix the photos app to let me trim videos again?: For at minimum the last six months, the photos app has no longer allowing me to trim video files. When opening a video in Films & TV, there is a menu contained within the pencil icon with a 'trim' option among others.When clicking trim, a separate window opens up with sliders...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after trimming video it changes the size win 10