Windows 10: windows 10 hp 15 laptop

Discus and support windows 10 hp 15 laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; terrible thing happened a couple of days ago my computer apparantly installed a windows update, now I have no access to my toolbar or settings, I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by denniskent1, Jun 11, 2021.

1. windows 10 hp 15 laptop

terrible thing happened a couple of days ago my computer apparantly installed a windows update, now I have no access to my toolbar or settings, I tried everything to reverse this, even reset which it abandoned after 62 percent and then reported no change was made,. all the online help info failed amd worse now it came up with a message last night uninstalling critical update, but access still not working if I could access updta and security which is marked as action needed I could look at the problem and unload and reload what is neccesary, but how can I access it if it will not allow me

:)

denniskent1, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Adam Win User

How to reset BIOS F.60 on HP Laptop 15-bs111ur?

A couple of months ago I updated BIOS of my HP Laptop 15-bs111ur on F.60. I am sure that I downloaded F.60 from the official website. Around the same time, after BIOS upgrading I started to hear loud fan noise. I performed many steps to fix it:

1. Updated all drivers;
    2. Reinstalled Windows 10 Home Edition;
    3. Used all tests from HP Support Assistant;
    4. Thermal paste was replaced;
    5. The fan was replaced (yes, I even installed a new fan for CPU).

Nothing helped.

Recently, I noticed, that F.60 version was gone from the list of versions supported for my bs-111ur. And now, obviously, I am pretty sure BIOS should be reset. I tried to reset BIOS with the following ways:

How I can reset BIOS? Or maybe there is some way to downgrade F.60 on F.52?

3. JayEWII Win User
    activating Windows 10 on my HP 15 laptop

Hello. Hi how do activate Windows 10 on my HP 15 laptop?

JayEWII, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Taleys Win User

windows 10 hp 15 laptop

Laptop not listed in Devices in Microsoft Account

Hi. When I log into my Microsoft account and check under Devices, I only see 3 out of 4 devices that I use with the account. Listed are two nokia windows phones running win 8.1 and 1 hp stream 11 laptop running windows 10.

My main hp-15 laptop running windows 10 is not listed.

I've tried the steps here:

Add a trusted device to your Microsoft account

to make it a trusted device but it doesn't make my hp-15 laptop listed.

Thanks

Taleys, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 hp 15 laptop

1. windows 10 hp 15 laptop - Similar Threads - laptop

2. how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked?: I am just wondering how do you know if your laptop or mobile device has been hacked? My laptop keeps popping up different files trace, location, event id and log files, also it says I have a webcam connected and to turn on when i log in? How can I find it and erase anything...
  3. how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get your laptop and mobile device back straight after being hacked?: I am just wondering how do you know if your laptop or mobile device has been hacked? My laptop keeps popping up different files trace, location, event id and log files, also it says I have a webcam connected and to turn on when i log in? How can I find it and erase anything...
  4. Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...: Hello, I bought a PC in Japan and I changed the display langnuage to Spanish ArgentinaEven if most of the PC is now showed in spanish, some things are still in Japanese90% of the Configuration app Some texts here and there, for example the "sign in" word after suspending the...
  5. Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...

Bought a japanese laptop - cannot completely change Windows 11 language specifically the...: Hello, I bought a PC in Japan and I changed the display langnuage to Spanish ArgentinaEven if most of the PC is now showed in spanish, some things are still in Japanese90% of the Configuration app Some texts here and there, for example the "sign in" word after suspending the...
  6. Media Feature Pack issue on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack issue on my laptop.: I am having issue on my ICloud due to Media Feature Pack. I have done all the setting which you have mention on your page to resolve that but nothing works....
  7. Media Feature Pack issue on my laptop.

Media Feature Pack issue on my laptop.: I am having issue on my ICloud due to Media Feature Pack. I have done all the setting which you have mention on your page to resolve that but nothing works....
  8. I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this: At first my laptop is lost then I lock this laptop and when I find my laptop I tried to unclock it but it can't be unlocked please solve my problem and unlock it...
  9. I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this: At first my laptop is lost then I lock this laptop and when I find my laptop I tried to unclock it but it can't be unlocked please solve my problem and unlock it...
  10. I lock my laptop now I want to unlock this