Windows 10: Windows 10 HP Automatic Repair

Discus and support Windows 10 HP Automatic Repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Can someone help me please? For the past four days, every time I try to turn on the laptop, it instantly goes to automatic repair. I have tried to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulFaison, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Windows 10 HP Automatic Repair

Can someone help me please? For the past four days, every time I try to turn on the

laptop, it instantly goes to automatic repair. I have tried to use the settings

available but when I choose the option that I want by pressing a key F8, it returns
    me back to the screen I was on before and nothing had changed. This all started

happening when the laptop.

Thank you,
    Paul

:)

PaulFaison, Oct 18, 2018

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - automatic repair after memtest session - memory faulty or not?

So i formatted disk , install again Windows 10 , now Windows booting fine without automatic repair. But i tried to reproduce issue by running memtest86 again. So i run test for 5 hours, stop test and booted Windows 10. This time it booted fine without automatic repair. So i guess its fine. But i want to know why it happened earlier? That was still hardware issue? Thx for opinion. Somebody said that can be caused by bad ram.

litwicki24, Oct 18, 2018
  4. RCoon Win User

Windows 10 HP Automatic Repair

RCoon, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 HP Automatic Repair

1. Windows 10 HP Automatic Repair - Similar Threads - Automatic Repair

2. Automatic repair, says wrong password and cant open cd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic repair, says wrong password and cant open cd: Hello I have a problem with my computer, it started when Windows wanted to install some uppdate, but the screen froze and after a time it just **** down the whole computer. So i tried to start it again and then it went into automatic repair mode.When i go to uninstall latest...
  3. Automatic repair, says wrong password and cant open cd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair, says wrong password and cant open cd: Hello I have a problem with my computer, it started when Windows wanted to install some uppdate, but the screen froze and after a time it just **** down the whole computer. So i tried to start it again and then it went into automatic repair mode.When i go to uninstall latest...
  4. Automatic repair, says wrong password and cant open cd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pc won't start or charge after an automatic repair appeared and went dark from two days...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won't start or charge after an automatic repair appeared and went dark from two days...: Please help my laptop has gone dark for two days now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-start-or-charge-after-an-automatic/f222313e-8427-4150-add5-ff1a197bc66a
  6. My pc won't start or charge after an automatic repair appeared and went dark from two days...

My pc won't start or charge after an automatic repair appeared and went dark from two days...: Please help my laptop has gone dark for two days now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-start-or-charge-after-an-automatic/f222313e-8427-4150-add5-ff1a197bc66a
  7. Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair: Last night my laptop got locked on the screen I was working on and I couldn't do anything with it. I hit the off button and after a few minutes when I turned it on, it stopped on the start screen and this was repeated several times. I turned off the laptop and turned it on...
  8. Automatic repair

Automatic repair: Last night my laptop got locked on the screen I was working on and I couldn't do anything with it. I hit the off button and after a few minutes when I turned it on, it stopped on the start screen and this was repeated several times. I turned off the laptop and turned it on...
  9. Automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Stuck on automatic repair and blue screen loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on automatic repair and blue screen loop: Info: it’s a windows 7 pro surface model and I had it for like about 2-3 years but only used for a year.I’ve been stuck on the automatic repair loop forever now. And every time I try to press something in Advance options, and try it, it doesn’t work and it just goes back into...