Windows 10: Windows 10 HP desktop no sound

Discus and support Windows 10 HP desktop no sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have suddenly lost my sound and have checked every choice in the community forum on this subject. Reinstalled drivers. used HP help to check sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Carol-AnnCanty, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Windows 10 HP desktop no sound

I have suddenly lost my sound and have checked every choice in the community forum on this subject. Reinstalled drivers. used HP help to check sound problems and nothings seems wrong with the sound drivers are equipment (Realtek)

:)

Carol-AnnCanty, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Opie540 Win User

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

Windows 10 HP desktop no sound

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Windows 10 HP desktop no sound :p

cadaveca, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 HP desktop no sound

1. Windows 10 HP desktop no sound - Similar Threads - desktop sound

2. Windows 11 HP Desktop with ASUS Monitor where sound stopped working. Drivers reloaded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 HP Desktop with ASUS Monitor where sound stopped working. Drivers reloaded...: I use an HP desktop with Windows 11 and an ASUS Gaming Monitor. The sound used to come from the monitor. It just stopped. All sound tests fail. I did Hp diagnostics. No help. The drivers have been reloaded but no sound. Do I need speakers now? I need my sound. Please help....
  3. Windows 11 HP Desktop with ASUS Monitor where sound stopped working. Drivers reloaded...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 HP Desktop with ASUS Monitor where sound stopped working. Drivers reloaded...: I use an HP desktop with Windows 11 and an ASUS Gaming Monitor. The sound used to come from the monitor. It just stopped. All sound tests fail. I did Hp diagnostics. No help. The drivers have been reloaded but no sound. Do I need speakers now? I need my sound. Please help....
  4. so our problem is with our windows desktop, in sound setting it say's No audio output...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so our problem is with our windows desktop, in sound setting it say's No audio output...: hello, so our problem is with our Windows desktop, in the sound setting it says No audio output device is installed we checked many articles in the community but all the options were not helpful for us, even though we reset the whole PC and installed the new fresh windows but...
  5. so our problem is with our windows desktop, in sound setting it say's No audio output...

so our problem is with our windows desktop, in sound setting it say's No audio output...: hello, so our problem is with our Windows desktop, in the sound setting it says No audio output device is installed we checked many articles in the community but all the options were not helpful for us, even though we reset the whole PC and installed the new fresh windows but...
  6. so our problem is with our windows desktop, in sound setting it say's No audio output...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Remote Desktop for Mac OS is changing sound quality

Remote Desktop for Mac OS is changing sound quality: Hi there,I'm using RDC client 10.8.1. on Mac OS 14 previously on Mac OS 13 - same issue.When I connect to my workstation Win 11 at work initially my sound quality is OK, but whenever sound is played on win 11 music, notification sound, native windows sounds sound quality on...
  8. Remote Desktop for Mac OS is changing sound quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop for Mac OS is changing sound quality: Hi there,I'm using RDC client 10.8.1. on Mac OS 14 previously on Mac OS 13 - same issue.When I connect to my workstation Win 11 at work initially my sound quality is OK, but whenever sound is played on win 11 music, notification sound, native windows sounds sound quality on...
  9. Switch Desktop and sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch Desktop and sound doesn't work: Switch the Desktop and press the space button to resume the mp3 player when I was doing the meeting minutes, the sound was gone. Someone on the internet said the problem is due to the incompetence of the UI developer, but is there any way to fix this problem? I don't want to...
  10. Switch Desktop and sound doesn't work

Switch Desktop and sound doesn't work: Switch the Desktop and press the space button to resume the mp3 player when I was doing the meeting minutes, the sound was gone. Someone on the internet said the problem is due to the incompetence of the UI developer, but is there any way to fix this problem? I don't want to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no sound win 10 desktop

2. no sound on desktop windows 10

3. no sound on hp desktop windows 10

4. no sound for hp desktop with windows 10,
  5. hp desktop no sound on hulu