Windows 10: Windows 10 HP Laptop screen flickering before login

Discus and support Windows 10 HP Laptop screen flickering before login in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have my aunt's work laptop that has this problem. It's a HP 240 G7 i5 that's a couple months old and now she can't log in because of this screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kaylen Dinesh Moodley, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Windows 10 HP Laptop screen flickering before login

I have my aunt's work laptop that has this problem. It's a HP 240 G7 i5 that's a couple months old and now she can't log in because of this screen flickering that prevents you from doing anything but manually putting it off.

I've looked up all possible solutions from windows recovery to startup repair but the secondary major problem is that the administrator account cannot be located. Without that, I can't use the command prompts, rollback a previous update or anything really.

Because it can locate the account, there's not much I can do.

Does anyone have any solutions?

Please help us :

:)

Kaylen Dinesh Moodley, Apr 15, 2021

2. Screen flickering in HP pavillion laptop

I have an HP Pavillion laptop but I have an issue regarding screen flickering from a few days ago. the display doesn't flicker at a certain brightness. if I change the brightness level screen start to flicker on battery mode if it is connected to the AC
    power supply it doesn't flicker. I have tried many options like updating drivers and others it is not a window issue because I used dual-booted pc ubuntu and windows 10. On both the OS i faced the same problem. please give me a suggestion as i have frustrated
    from the problem

mansharamnigwal, Apr 15, 2021
  3. tommys851 Win User
    Windows 10 Pro - black screen after login

Hi All,

So I have a strange problem.

Specs:
    • HP 15s-fq1514na
    • windows 10 pro 1909

When I login to the laptop all is fine, when I lock my laptop pressing "win + L" the screen goes black.

When I remove the external monitor the laptop screen is flickering and when I restart the laptop all is fine. The issue seems to be only after I lock the laptop, any ideas?

tommys851, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Windows 10 HP Laptop screen flickering before login

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 HP Laptop screen flickering before login

1. Windows 10 HP Laptop screen flickering before login - Similar Threads - Laptop screen flickering

2. Windows 10 screen flickering on login screen, can't login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 screen flickering on login screen, can't login: I built my pc and have been using it perfectly fine for over a week now but it suddenly started flickering on the login screen and not letting me log on at all. I can't type in my password and I can't even click the power button on screen. I've looked up any ways to fix this...
  3. Windows 10 screen flickering on login screen, can't login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 screen flickering on login screen, can't login: I built my pc and have been using it perfectly fine for over a week now but it suddenly started flickering on the login screen and not letting me log on at all. I can't type in my password and I can't even click the power button on screen. I've looked up any ways to fix this...
  4. Windows 10 screen flickering on login screen, can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 screen problem before login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 screen problem before login: I have one problem with my Asus Windows 10 laptop every time I turn it on, a black screen appears, then a blue screen appears a black screen lasts about 1-2 minutes while a blue screen lasts 10 seconds, it all happens before the screen for login. My laptop has all the latest...
  6. Windows 10 Login Screen flickering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Login Screen flickering: Last two days facing the issue of login screen flickering with black color. I can't understand what's the exact problem, trying my own way but can't fixed. I have check that my windows and it's driver is up to date. Please help, how to fix that?[ATTACH]...
  7. Screen flickering in HP pavillion laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickering in HP pavillion laptop: I have an HP Pavillion laptop but I have an issue regarding screen flickering from a few days ago. the display doesn't flicker at a certain brightness. if I change the brightness level screen start to flicker on battery mode if it is connected to the AC power supply it...
  8. Windows 10 Black screen before login screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Black screen before login screen: Looks like alot of people have this issue. This is a brand new pc that has recently started loading into a black screen for about 5-10minutes before finally showing the login page. Anyone else have this issue? What is the consensus to fix? submitted by /u/Nevinyrral...
  9. Laptop black screen with cursor before login

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop black screen with cursor before login: Hi All, My laptop is running Windows 10 and I believe has tried to do an automatic update. I can now not get to the login screen as I just have black screen, although I can see the cursor. I have tried to boot in safe mode and have the same issue. I have tried to reset...
  10. Blue startup screen flickering - HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue startup screen flickering - HP Laptop: Hi, When Windows 10 starts there is a blue screen that appears with the "Please wait" icon loading logo on it. The same screen appears on my HP Laptop, however without the Please wait and loading icon, the mouse it there and the screen just keeps flickering. Like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp pavillion windows 10 driver update screen flick