Windows 10: Windows 10 HP Laptop (with i7): The screen freezes very oftenly, blue screen error and...

Discus and support Windows 10 HP Laptop (with i7): The screen freezes very oftenly, blue screen error and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been using HP laptop with windows 10 from last 3 years and earlier it was super fast, even the fingerprint scanner worked very fast. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/shantanuanand, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Windows 10 HP Laptop (with i7): The screen freezes very oftenly, blue screen error and...

I have been using HP laptop with windows 10 from last 3 years and earlier it was super fast, even the fingerprint scanner worked very fast. After subsequent updates it not only became slow but it started freezing very oftenly. After performing the windows system recovery, by deleting everything, it works normal for few days then again the Same problem comes. Though after few re-startups, after freezing, it works normal and fast again, particularly when the air outlet gives very hot air. Thank you in advance

submitted by /u/shantanuanand
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/shantanuanand, Jun 3, 2020

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Windows 10 HP Laptop (with i7): The screen freezes very oftenly, blue screen error and...

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 HP Laptop (with i7): The screen freezes very oftenly, blue screen error and...

1. Windows 10 HP Laptop (with i7): The screen freezes very oftenly, blue screen error and... - Similar Threads - Laptop screen freezes

2. Often getting blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Often getting blue screen error: Hi Team,I am getting a BSOD at times. It's a workstation laptop, so I am using many softwares which are heavy on memory use parallelly. I am attaching the minidump and the system info file. Please let me know how to resolve this issue. I have uploaded the files to this one...
  3. Often getting blue screen error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Often getting blue screen error: Hi Team,I am getting a BSOD at times. It's a workstation laptop, so I am using many softwares which are heavy on memory use parallelly. I am attaching the minidump and the system info file. Please let me know how to resolve this issue. I have uploaded the files to this one...
  4. My Windows 11 is crashing very often - Blue screen death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 is crashing very often - Blue screen death: Please find attached CrshDump files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-is-crashing-very-often-blue-screen/1cef93eb-6354-4a52-b752-4b753feb7dce
  5. My Windows 11 is crashing very often - Blue screen death

My Windows 11 is crashing very often - Blue screen death: Please find attached CrshDump files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-is-crashing-very-often-blue-screen/1cef93eb-6354-4a52-b752-4b753feb7dce
  6. Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts: Hello, this problem has been happening for months, it happens on some days but doesn't on other days, when I am on my laptop and this problem occurs, firstly the screen freezes, for about 15 seconds, then it transfers to a blue screen saying that my PC ran into a problem and...
  7. Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts

Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts: Hello, this problem has been happening for months, it happens on some days but doesn't on other days, when I am on my laptop and this problem occurs, firstly the screen freezes, for about 15 seconds, then it transfers to a blue screen saying that my PC ran into a problem and...
  8. Laptop freezes, goes to blue screen error screen, then restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. hp laptop blue screen

hp laptop blue screen: You should never give a knife to a four year old to play with nor let an 83yo try to install stuff on a old lap top!*Eek It is a 6year old HP pavillion (spl) with w 10 installed and was working. Disk is only half full. My question is how do you force it to open so you can...
  10. Blue Screening often

Blue Screening often: Been blue screening every other day recently and can't figure what's going on since half the screen is cropped on the blue screen error so I can't see the error code. I pulled out this info from the Security and Maintenance page. Source Windows Summary Shut down...