Windows 10: WINDOWS 10 - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15 MAGIC MOUSE 2 SCROLL PROBLEMİ

Discus and support WINDOWS 10 - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15 MAGIC MOUSE 2 SCROLL PROBLEMİ in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Merhaba; HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15 | Windows 10 kullanıcıyım. Magic Mouse 2 kullanıyorum. 3. parti bir uygulama kullanıyordum, ancak deneme... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FurkanMANAN, Sep 5, 2019.

1. WINDOWS 10 - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15 MAGIC MOUSE 2 SCROLL PROBLEMİ

Merhaba;

HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15 | Windows 10 kullanıcıyım. Magic Mouse 2 kullanıyorum. 3. parti bir uygulama kullanıyordum, ancak deneme süresi dolduktan sonra SCROLL ( aşağı ve yukarı kaydırma ) çalışmamaya başladı.

APPLE destek birimi maalesef yardımcı olamadı.

Bir yol gösterir misiniz?

Yardımlarınızı bekliyorum.

saygılarımla.

:)

FurkanMANAN, Sep 5, 2019

2. Magic mouse 2, scrolling and gestures problem

I have Magic Mouse 2, which I connected to my laptop with Windows 10. Everything was fine except for scrolling and gestures: these functions didn’t work. I tried to update the drivers and installed a driver for the mouse and Bluetooth driver. No effect.

LeandroPrieto, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Scrolling and gestures using magic mouse 2 in windows 10

I recently purchased magic mouse 2 and I'm trying to use it with windows 10 laptop. After I connect it with Bluetooth it works fine except for scrolling and gestures does not work. I have installed the mouse driver and Bluetooth driver from bootcamp, but
    it didn't help.

Venkata Bhargav, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Bald Guy Win User

WINDOWS 10 - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15 MAGIC MOUSE 2 SCROLL PROBLEMİ

scrolling problems with windows 10 on HP Pavilion dv4

I had a similar problem, since my upgrade to Windows 10, with my HP Pavilion dv9000. The difference was, that my touchpad, has a slider bar (for scrolling), on the right edge. After Windows 10 upgrade, that bar, no longer functioned. To correct the
    problem, I rolled back the driver for the touchpad, from the latest (7/15/15), to a previous (2006) version. I restarted, and my scrolling ability returned. Seems like Microsoft still has a couple of bugs to work through.

Bald Guy, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

WINDOWS 10 - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15 MAGIC MOUSE 2 SCROLL PROBLEMİ

1. WINDOWS 10 - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15 MAGIC MOUSE 2 SCROLL PROBLEMİ - Similar Threads - Pavilion Gaming Laptop

2. BSOD on windows 11 - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec2xxx.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD on windows 11 - HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-ec2xxx.: Hello! I received several times BSOD and almost each of them with a different error. I will attach below the minidump files and the photos of BSOD. I search on internet methods to fix the problem, but none of them working.This methods included: reinstalling graphic driver;...
  3. Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 with Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Magic Keyboard and Magic Mouse 2 with Windows 10 Laptop: First Q: Is 3rd party software really needed to be able to use all the functions/features of the Magic Keyboard and Mouse 2 with a Windows 10 Laptop. Second Q: What is the equal for CTR-ALT-DEL on Magic keyboard to unlock laptop and open Task Manager? Everything online...
  4. Magic mouse 2 scrolling on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Magic mouse 2 scrolling on windows 10: I wasn't able to find any solutions via searching. Does anyone have any recommendations to tackle this? submitted by /u/Sloooop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ksr3di/magic_mouse_2_scrolling_on_windows_10/
  5. How to make Apple Magic Mouse 2 scroll on Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make Apple Magic Mouse 2 scroll on Windows 10 Laptop: Sup y'all, I have this HP Pavilion x360 Convertible laptop with Windows 10 and I've been using my mother's Apple Magic Mouse 2 for my laptop which is connected to this pretty big monitor. The mouse functions how any other mouse should, except that it doesn't scroll up or down...
  6. Windows 10 update has failed - HP Laptop Pavilion Gaming 15

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update has failed - HP Laptop Pavilion Gaming 15: I have tried most solutions in the internet. It has been 2 years since my last windows update. I am currently stuck in windows v 1803 and cannot update further. I have tried most of the solutions given in the internet and yet somehow it still manages to fail. After 90% of the...
  7. Windows 10 Magic Mouse 2 scrolling does not work

Windows 10 Magic Mouse 2 scrolling does not work: Hello, I have a fairly new Dell XPS laptop running Windows 10. I'm generally a Mac user and love Magic Mouse 2. Unfortunately, scrolling does not work after installing the recommended driver (AppleWirelessMouse64 from bootcamp5.1.5769). I'm not interested in using a paid...
  8. Magic mouse 2, scrolling and gestures problem

Magic mouse 2, scrolling and gestures problem: I have Magic Mouse 2, which I connected to my laptop with Windows 10. Everything was fine except for scrolling and gestures: these functions didn’t work. I tried to update the drivers and installed a driver for the mouse and Bluetooth driver. No effect....
  9. Scrolling and gestures using magic mouse 2 in windows 10

Scrolling and gestures using magic mouse 2 in windows 10: I recently purchased magic mouse 2 and I'm trying to use it with windows 10 laptop. After I connect it with Bluetooth it works fine except for scrolling and gestures does not work. I have installed the mouse driver and Bluetooth driver from bootcamp, but it didn't help....
  10. Apple Magic Mouse 2 Scrolling doesn't work in Windows 10

Apple Magic Mouse 2 Scrolling doesn't work in Windows 10: I've downloaded the Bootcamp support software for Windows (Version 5.1.5769). I've extracted the drivers: AppleBluetoothInstaller64 AppleWirelessMouse64 The Bluetooth installer should show 'Apple Broadcom Built-in Bluetooth' in Device Manager, under Bluetooth. However,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apple mouse wont scroll windows 10

2. how to scroll with magic mouse on hp laptop