Windows 10: Windows 10 Hurting Eyes, Showing Blue Tint Screen, Blurry Fonts, Causing Headaches

Discus and support Windows 10 Hurting Eyes, Showing Blue Tint Screen, Blurry Fonts, Causing Headaches in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently Built a Windows 10 system with much anticipation. System Usage Windows Application Development, App Development, Photo Editing,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by caddes, Apr 2, 2019.

1. caddes Win User

Windows 10 Hurting Eyes, Showing Blue Tint Screen, Blurry Fonts, Causing Headaches

Recently

Built a Windows 10 system with much anticipation.

System Usage

Windows Application Development, App Development, Photo Editing, Occasional Video Editing, regular browsing, little bit Gaming.

But the Windows 10 sucks totally

1. Hurting Eyes can't work more than 1 hour (was working more than 10 hours in Windows 7 systems and windows servers)

2. Blue Tint in Screen

3. Colors are not Accurate

4. Fonts are blurry, grainy

5. No Aero Theme, Flat Design so lifeless

6. 2 Control Panels

7. Bloated with Apps, Felt like i am using SAMSUNG Android (atleast they have their color and design and appeal)

Read so many post in answers.microsoft

All recommending updating drivers, changing nightlight setting, scaling fonts size 125%, 150%, Calibrate the monitor, calibrate Nvidia Control Panel, use clear type font, using Color Profile etc.,

These are useless suggestions, as you all know build a PC install windows xp, windows 7 install the drivers and you are good to go.

It is always the Default settings that is the correct settings for design, photo editing, media, programming and development.

Tried Different Monitors, Different Graphic Cards, different video cables, even different video ports in the Graphics Card, no difference whatsoever. It is not any of the hardware or driver problem It is the WINDOWS 10 that is causing this HAVOC

Still to double check, tested the same hardware in the other WINDOWS 7 machine all looks perfect and accurate. Web applications developed in the Windows 7 machine look faded and dull and lifeless when browsing in the windows 10 machine.

Literally opened the my computer in windows 7 (Windows Explorer) and my computer in windows 10(Windows Explorer) machine and compared, there is a huge difference in the graphical output.

I am not worried about the bugs or security on both the operating system, those are different issues which are all behind the screen.

In the End, To use the PC, the OS it has to be pleasant and accurate.

Already started to re install Windows 7 to use till next year.

As there will be no more Windows Editions and Windows 10 is last and if this issues persist

We have to move to different OS and languages for programming, design and development.

It is good that Adobe Softwares works same in MAC and Windows, And now you can install SQL SERVER and Visual Studio in MAC too

Dear Microsoft

please give us a Windows to use that does not give headaches like this.

Hope you will consider this.

BTW, WINDOWS 7 IS AN EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCT

:)

caddes, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Zaspera Win User

Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??

Unless you have a really old Nvidia GPU there's a Win 10 driver, you have to scroll up in the list rather than down.

Windows 10 Hurting Eyes, Showing Blue Tint Screen, Blurry Fonts, Causing Headaches [​IMG]

Edited: I'd suggest you uninstall your driver with DDU.

fracking4oil, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Hurting Eyes, Showing Blue Tint Screen, Blurry Fonts, Causing Headaches

Blurry text and icons in Windows 10 (DPI scaling)

I had the same problem as you people with the blurry fonts on High DPI in Windows 10.

Ive tryed everything with the regular windows settings at screen properties. All kept blurry fonts.

The only way that worked for me was this:

Windows 10 DPI blurry / fuzzy text font fix - XP Explorer

I like Windows a lot,

and i think Windows 10 is great. But this blurry fonts were hurting my eyes on my widescreen that i spend quite some time to find a perfect fix.

MichielS_123, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Hurting Eyes, Showing Blue Tint Screen, Blurry Fonts, Causing Headaches

1. Windows 10 Hurting Eyes, Showing Blue Tint Screen, Blurry Fonts, Causing Headaches - Similar Threads - Hurting Eyes Showing

2. Windows 10 Blue tinted screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Blue tinted screen: Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to fix the blue tint on my computer screen, I was doing homework and the screen looked fine but when I came back a blue tint on my screen, I have tried a screen calibration and that did not work reset my laptop multiple times and...
  3. Windows 10 Blue tinted screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Blue tinted screen: Hello, I was wondering if there was a way to fix the blue tint on my computer screen, I was doing homework and the screen looked fine but when I came back a blue tint on my screen, I have tried a screen calibration and that did not work reset my laptop multiple times and...
  4. Windows 10 Blue tinted screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Blue Tint on Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Tint on Screen: Hi, I was working on a paper for class and I was copying things, I tried to press Ctrl+C and I missed the button, I don't know what I accidently pressed. But, a small box appeared, as if I was changing my laptops fan speed, saying that I was now in Cinematic view I'm pretty...
  6. Windows 10 hurts my eyes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 hurts my eyes: Hello, I have now tried to use Windows 10 at several workplaces but without no success. Everytime I try to work with Windows 10 my eyes really hurts... I find Windows 10 too bright and really hard to watch and compare to Windows 7 there is a big difference . With...
  7. Gremlins caused headache

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Gremlins caused headache: I recently had to change all my emails and phone number due to a deep hacker. I now can't access files and information I need still attached to the files. Anyone to contact to be able to download and send me the files on cloud and such devises. I also am interested in any...
  8. blue tint screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue tint screen: I turned on my laptop and found a blue tint screen. Everything on the screen has that blue tint. Please help to get normal colors on my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tint-screen/d0792b04-7d70-4435-b96c-9a3fd059ce1a
  9. Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Making Eyes & Head Hurt??: Windows 8.1 was fine. But for some reason Windows 10 is seriously making my eyes and head hurt. I have no idea why. I don't know if Win10 is brighter by default. But if I lower the brightness, it makes the colours look too dark and out of proportion. Don't think it does much...
  10. Windows 10 is hurting my eyes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 is hurting my eyes: I have an Asus G75VW laptop with windows 8.1 and upgraded to Windows 10. When I did this, everything was fine.. But since I wanted a clean install, I re-installed my SDD and installed Windows 10 clean. Everything is working much better that way, but I can't look at for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen has a blury blue tint

2. microsoft 10 blurry email hurting eyes

3. windows 10 blue tint