Windows 10: Windows 10 - Hybrid Joined Machines - Intune Bitlocker

Discus and support Windows 10 - Hybrid Joined Machines - Intune Bitlocker in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Goal: To deploy Bitlocker via Intune to both Hybrid Joined / AzureAD joined windows 10 devices. Issue - Currently seeing errors for machines... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sean Todd Sean.Todd, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - Hybrid Joined Machines - Intune Bitlocker

Goal: To deploy Bitlocker via Intune to both Hybrid Joined / AzureAD joined windows 10 devices.

Issue - Currently seeing errors for machines relating to password rotation in the configuration of most workstations.

Error:

-2016281112 Remediation failed

ERROR CODE
    0x87d1fde8

ERROR DETAILS

Remediation failed

The encryption appears to be taking place, but the password rotation is failing. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've googled for several days at this point.

:)

Sean Todd Sean.Todd, Apr 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Windows Autopilot for existing devices supports Hybrid Azure AD Join

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...re/ba-p/730408

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Windows Autopilot for existing devices supports Hybrid Azure AD Join

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...re/ba-p/730408

Brink, Apr 2, 2020
  4. Peer_Sam Win User

Windows 10 - Hybrid Joined Machines - Intune Bitlocker

problem with bitlocker

Hi Roeslie,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We need some more details to help you find the solution to your problem.

• Which edition of Windows 10 is installed on your surface machine?
    • Did you notice any changes on the computer recently?
    • When you say, you have a problem with your Surface machine about BitLocker key, do you mean that the surface machine asks you to enter the BitLocker key to allow you to sign into Windows?
    • Does the other computer ask you to enter the BitLocker key to allow you to access the files saved on it?

If you are being asked to enter a BitLocker key to sign into your surface machine and you don’t remember your BitLocker key, you can follow the instructions given in the link below to find the BitLocker recovery key.

Find my BitLocker recovery key

Please get back to us with the information requested above, so that we can suggest the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - Hybrid Joined Machines - Intune Bitlocker

1. Windows 10 - Hybrid Joined Machines - Intune Bitlocker - Similar Threads - Hybrid Joined Machines

2. Intune Bitlocker Key Unable to saved on Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Bitlocker Key Unable to saved on Intune: We enabled the BitLocker policy and we are encrypting the device. the device getting encrypted but unable to save the Encryption recovery Key on Intune.There is no error. The Key is generating...
  3. Intune Bitlocker Key Unable to saved on Intune

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune Bitlocker Key Unable to saved on Intune: We enabled the BitLocker policy and we are encrypting the device. the device getting encrypted but unable to save the Encryption recovery Key on Intune.There is no error. The Key is generating...
  4. Intune Bitlocker Key Unable to saved on Intune

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Intune hybrid-device enrollment failure event 76

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune hybrid-device enrollment failure event 76: Hello,I'm currently enrolling our devices into intune which are hybrid-device and had no issue for 95% of the devices but I get an issue with 3 devices that I can't enroll into Intune.dsregcmd /status gives me that AzureADJoined and DomainJoined are YESI have the MDMurl...
  6. Intune hybrid-device enrollment failure event 76

Intune hybrid-device enrollment failure event 76: Hello,I'm currently enrolling our devices into intune which are hybrid-device and had no issue for 95% of the devices but I get an issue with 3 devices that I can't enroll into Intune.dsregcmd /status gives me that AzureADJoined and DomainJoined are YESI have the MDMurl...
  7. Intune hybrid-device enrollment failure event 76

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune": Dear Microsoft Community, Unfortunately we are having some issues with the Hybrid Join setup where we are not able to verify them. The devices are joined from Active Directory Hybrid into Azure Active Directory and are stored there as such. We have the Education E5 license...
  9. Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune"

Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune": Dear Microsoft Community, Unfortunately we are having some issues with the Hybrid Join setup where we are not able to verify them. The devices are joined from Active Directory Hybrid into Azure Active Directory and are stored there as such. We have the Education E5 license...
  10. Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware