Windows 10: Windows 10 - I cannot enter WinRE - stuck with driver verifier or Automatic Repair

Discus and support Windows 10 - I cannot enter WinRE - stuck with driver verifier or Automatic Repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am clutching at straws but here goes. Windows 10 desktop - was crashing after ten seconds once Windows loaded, I activated Driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Micetro, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Micetro Win User

Windows 10 - I cannot enter WinRE - stuck with driver verifier or Automatic Repair

Hello,

I am clutching at straws but here goes.

Windows 10 desktop - was crashing after ten seconds once Windows loaded, I activated Driver Verifier and on the next startup it identified JRAID.SYS as the culprit.

Now either I get the driver verifier screen or the machine goes to Automatic Repair but all passwords even the correct one is incorrect so it informs me and it will not progress past the password screen.

If I could boot into Safe Mode I could sort out the issue but like a fool I enabled Driver Verifier, shan't make that mistake again.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated please.

Regards Tom

:)

Micetro, Apr 12, 2021

2. Stuck in Automatic repair

I need a step by step guide to create a bootable usb for windows 10 to install on my laptop that is stuck at automatic repair

Gerhard777, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

litwicki24, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Windows 10 - I cannot enter WinRE - stuck with driver verifier or Automatic Repair

Can’t reset or turn back stuck in automatic repair, and after attempts now there is no system administrator on pc.

Hi Joseph,

It is possible that there is an issue with the system files of Windows 10. If you're unable to recover your computer using the different options in the Advanced page of Windows Recovery (WinRe) environment, we suggest resetting your computer and choose either
    to keep your files or remove everything. Resetting your computer will revert the system files of Windows 10 to default and it will address the "stuck in automatic repair" issue. Since you can access the Windows Recovery (WinRe) environment, you can perform
    a reset by performing these steps:

• In WinRe, choose Troubleshoot.
    • Select Reset this PC.
    • Choose Keep my files. Please take note that the programs that you've installed will be removed. You need to re-install the programs again after the reset process.
    • Wait for the reset process to finish.
    • After resetting your computer, kindly observe if you will be able to log-in to the computer.

Let us know the outcome.

Argel Obm, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - I cannot enter WinRE - stuck with driver verifier or Automatic Repair - Similar Threads - cannot enter WinRE

2. PC infinity restarts and cannot get into winRE or Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC infinity restarts and cannot get into winRE or Automatic Repair: I'm not too sure what happened, but my PC is stuck infinitely rebooting with the "unmountable boot volume error". Here are the things I've tried with no success.1. Simply restarting the computer2. Trying to manually get into the Windows Repair Environment by turning the...
  3. PC infinity restarts and cannot get into winRE or Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC infinity restarts and cannot get into winRE or Automatic Repair: I'm not too sure what happened, but my PC is stuck infinitely rebooting with the "unmountable boot volume error". Here are the things I've tried with no success.1. Simply restarting the computer2. Trying to manually get into the Windows Repair Environment by turning the...
  4. PC infinity restarts and cannot get into winRE or Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair: Hi All...Was wondering if there is a REAL solution to fixing this nonsense Windows 10 OS from being stick in the Automatic Repair loop.I cannot find any log, nor get it to give me a real error message. It tells me to check a log file, blah blah blah somewhere that does not...
  6. Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair: Hi All...Was wondering if there is a REAL solution to fixing this nonsense Windows 10 OS from being stick in the Automatic Repair loop.I cannot find any log, nor get it to give me a real error message. It tells me to check a log file, blah blah blah somewhere that does not...
  7. Windows 10 - Stuck in the Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. W10 DESKTOP PC stuck in automatic repair can't get in winRE

W10 DESKTOP PC stuck in automatic repair can't get in winRE: Hi, i have a problem with my desktop pc, yesterday it was working normally, in 5 min that i was out of my room, when i got back the pc was reboting continuously, it says "Preparing automatic repair" at startup while the balls are spinning under my MSI logo, the pc reboot....
  9. Windows 10 stuck on "Automatic Repair"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on "Automatic Repair": I'm not sure where to post this but I had an issue today where i ran a system repair that showed a malware on my laptop. The screen suddenly zoomed in so i tried restarting my laptop. (Search bar wasnt working as well all of a sudden) but now the laptop is stuck on "automatic...
  10. Windows 10 stuck on "automatic repair"

Windows 10 stuck on "automatic repair": Hello so i had an issue today where i ran a system repair that showed a malware on my laptop. The screen suddenly zoomed in so i tried restarting my laptop. Search bar wasnt working as well all of a sudden but now the laptop is stuck on "automatic repair" and keeps...