Windows 10: Windows 10 I have internet connection but built-in apps won't connect.

Discus and support Windows 10 I have internet connection but built-in apps won't connect. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all. I have internet connection. I can browse web using Chrome, Opera, Firefox etc. but I cannot browse web with Edge. It says "hmm.. we can't reach... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ahmetozefe, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Windows 10 I have internet connection but built-in apps won't connect.

Hi all. I have internet connection. I can browse web using Chrome, Opera, Firefox etc. but I cannot browse web with Edge. It says "hmm.. we can't reach this page." I cannot get windows update from update center, I cannot view my mails with buil-in mail app, I cannot do anything related to internet on my computer. Only the apps I downloaded can reach internet it seems. I really don't know what happened but I could use edge and other apps before. I cleared my pc once because it was very dusty. I removed few parts and reattached them. pc was fine but the internet wasn't. I resetted my internet, made a new profile, tried few commands some moderators gave me but it didn't work. Any suggestions please?

:)

Ahmetozefe, Jul 11, 2016
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Win 10 upgrade

Teddy is correct. You don't need to be connected to the internet to install Windows 10, but there are certain caveats - things that can't happen until you connect to the internet:

Your copy of Windows 10 won't be activated.

You won't be able to create or connect to a Microsoft account.

You won't have access to the Windows Store.

You won't be able to use apps that connect to the internet (which is most of them.)

That said, I think installing without being connected to the internet is a good idea for everyone. When you are connected, everything wants to be updated, which makes the install take longer to complete, and then you get all these pop up messages cluttering
    your monitor. Better to install in peace and then connect to the internet.

BulldogXX, Jul 11, 2016
  3. No Internet in In-Built apps except Edge.

I have installed Windows 10. I am connected to internet , Windows Edge working fine but the in-built apps shown I am not connected to internet.

Windows 10 I have internet connection but built-in apps won't connect. [​IMG]

Shekhar Jha, Jul 11, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 I have internet connection but built-in apps won't connect.

1. Windows 10 I have internet connection but built-in apps won't connect. - Similar Threads - internet connection built

2. Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will: My browser chrome connects to the internet, but none of my other apps do. This includes Steam, Discord, Spotify, and any other app I've tried. The problem started when I bought a new router/modem and installed it. ADDITIONALLY, at the same time, I was forced to upgrade to...
  3. Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will: My browser chrome connects to the internet, but none of my other apps do. This includes Steam, Discord, Spotify, and any other app I've tried. The problem started when I bought a new router/modem and installed it. ADDITIONALLY, at the same time, I was forced to upgrade to...
  4. Some apps won't connect to the internet, Chrome will

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Apps Downloaded Won't Connect to the Internet

Apps Downloaded Won't Connect to the Internet: I didn't know when this started but every app I downloaded won't connect to the Internet.My WiFi connects just fine but the apps said I had no network connectionI googled for solutions but didn't find any that would helpApps I downloaded back then work just fine though...
  6. need internet connection for certain apps when i have connection

need internet connection for certain apps when i have connection: Certain Apps say I have need internet connection and I have a connection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-internet-connection-for-certain-apps-when-i/a5be0bdb-7218-4738-b088-a01d73d114f7
  7. I have internet connection, but browsers won't work

I have internet connection, but browsers won't work: So, my computer is connected to the internet (i am able to run Discord online, or Steam, and use it to download files), but browsers - Firefox and Edge cannot connect to any site - whenever I try, I get a timeout error. I had problems with WiFi connection a few weeks ago,...
  8. Windows Store app won't connect to the Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store app won't connect to the Internet: [img] 124399
  9. After update apps won't connect to internet

After update apps won't connect to internet: Two hours ago I got the notice that a new update was available, I installed it. The install went as others have, smoothly. After the restart anything that was to use an internet connect would not work. I have connection, I checked with my IP, all android devices connect as...
  10. Won't connect to internet

Won't connect to internet: Windows Insider 17063 won't connect to Internet. It is a wired connect and it says Internet access on the little screen icon. Tried Edge, Firefox, Waterfox and Chrome. Just get spinning circles. My wife's Win 10 connects and I have my computer also set up on a separate SSD...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 apps are not connecting to Internet to wired internet