Windows 10: windows 10 i keep getting this message on all adminastration tools and every time i try to...

Discus and support windows 10 i keep getting this message on all adminastration tools and every time i try to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; c:\WINDmOWS\system32\comexp.msc The service cannot not accept control messages at this time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by billydavis1, Sep 14, 2018.

1. billydavis1 Win User

windows 10 i keep getting this message on all adminastration tools and every time i try to...

c:\WINDmOWS\system32\comexp.msc The service cannot not accept control messages at this time

:)

billydavis1, Sep 14, 2018
  2. jboydgolfer Win User

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 i keep getting this message on all adminastration tools and every time i try to...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 i keep getting this message on all adminastration tools and every time i try to... - Similar Threads - keep getting message

2. I keep getting message that my msn is out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting message that my msn is out of date: How can I update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-keep-getting-message-that-my-msn-is-out-of-date/ffc3f5ec-15ba-4cba-b66a-aadec41aa4a3
  3. I have Windows 10...I keep getting a message that I am running out of space on Disk (F:)....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have Windows 10...I keep getting a message that I am running out of space on Disk (F:)....: I don't know much about computers, so need a lot of help. I keep getting a message that I am running out of space on Disk (F:). How do I free up more space?...
  4. I keep getting "Not responding" messages.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting "Not responding" messages.: I doesn't matter what I'm doing, I get a lot of "not responding" messages. I have 6Gb of ram and masses of disk space. I have just looked at some photos in Photo Viewer and tried to "Open With", but I get "not responding". I wait for a length of time and eventually get "Do...
  5. I CAN'T STOP WINDOWS 10 UPDATES- I TRIED EVERY WAY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I CAN'T STOP WINDOWS 10 UPDATES- I TRIED EVERY WAY: Why this Nadela dude thinks everyone would like this forceful way of getting windows 10 updates without a consent? I tried to stop the updates in any possible way : First i tried by disabling the windows update service then i tried with policies and then with registry and...
  6. I am getting an error message ever time I log into Outlook.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting an error message ever time I log into Outlook.: I receive an error message: error 0x800CCC0E Outlook cannot synchronize folders for my email account. Cannot connect to the server. I am unable to open any new emails....
  7. Why do I keep getting messages Recover Webpage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I keep getting messages Recover Webpage: Why do I keep getting messages Recover Webpage Moved from : Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/messages/3e9bdf19-2a90-4686-9590-172ad1c41ab7
  8. why i get expire message in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    why i get expire message in windows 10?: hi I have this problem [img] [img] [img] 65027
  9. I keep getting "Can't install updates" message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I keep getting "Can't install updates" message: I keep getting "Can't install updates. Select this message to fix." in the notifications window. I click on the message & then get the "Windows Update" screen whereupon I get: Update Status: Updates are available HP driver update for HP LaserJet Professional CP1520...
  10. BSOD every time I boot the machine I get Bad Pool header

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every time I boot the machine I get Bad Pool header: Every since I upgraded to windows 10 and boot my desktop machine I get a BSOD with Bad Pool header. It keeps looping and rebooting with the same error. The only way around it is to go into the bios and save changes and then it allows me to log in. I have disabled fast reboot...