Windows 10: windows 10 i keep getting this message on all adminastration tools and every time i try to...

Discus and support windows 10 i keep getting this message on all adminastration tools and every time i try to... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; c:\WINDmOWS\system32\comexp.msc The service cannot not accept control messages at this time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by billydavis1, Sep 14, 2018.

1. windows 10 i keep getting this message on all adminastration tools and every time i try to...

c:\WINDmOWS\system32\comexp.msc The service cannot not accept control messages at this time

:)

billydavis1, Sep 14, 2018

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

windows 10 i keep getting this message on all adminastration tools and every time i try to...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 i keep getting this message on all adminastration tools and every time i try to...

1. windows 10 i keep getting this message on all adminastration tools and every time i try to... - Similar Threads - keep getting message

2. Every time I try to sign in to my microsoft account I get error message below

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Every time I try to sign in to my microsoft account I get error message below: Selected user account does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application '0000000c-0000-0000-c000-000000000000' in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Please use a different account....
  3. Every time I try to sign in to my microsoft account I get error message below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I try to sign in to my microsoft account I get error message below: Selected user account does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application '0000000c-0000-0000-c000-000000000000' in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Please use a different account....
  4. Every time i open window i get this message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time i open window i get this message: Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.22621.1 msiexec /Option <Required Parameter> [Optional Parameter] Install Options </package /i> <Product.msi> Installs or configures a product /a <Product.msi> Administrative install - Installs a product on the network /j<um> <Product.msi> [/t...
  5. Every time i open window i get this message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time i open window i get this message: Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.22621.1 msiexec /Option <Required Parameter> [Optional Parameter] Install Options </package /i> <Product.msi> Installs or configures a product /a <Product.msi> Administrative install - Installs a product on the network /j<um> <Product.msi> [/t...
  6. i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop: this happened after i installed some nvidia graphic drivers and i want to uninstall it since it makes my laptop lag like crazy. at first i didnt know anything and went to control panel to try to delete it. im not sure if it started after the installation or my attempt of...
  7. i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop: this happened after i installed some nvidia graphic drivers and i want to uninstall it since it makes my laptop lag like crazy. at first i didnt know anything and went to control panel to try to delete it. im not sure if it started after the installation or my attempt of...
  8. i keep getting bsod every time i try to restart my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 10 Camera Issue - keep getting this message every time I record. It happens in less...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Camera Issue - keep getting this message every time I record. It happens in less...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MizuCygnus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mbdquz/windows_10_camera_issue_keep_getting_this_message/
  10. I keep getting this popup window every time I open windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting this popup window every time I open windows: Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.19041.1 msiexec /Option <Required Parameter> [Optional Parameter] Install Options </package /i> <Product.msi> Installs or configures a product /a <Product.msi> Administrative install - Installs a product on the network /j<um> <Product.msi> [/t...