Windows 10: Windows 10 I want change the picutre on my desktop to a personal picture out of my colllection

Discus and support Windows 10 I want change the picutre on my desktop to a personal picture out of my colllection in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to take and picture from my album, collection and put it on my desktop Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VirginiaHoppke, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 I want change the picutre on my desktop to a personal picture out of my colllection

I want to take and picture from my album, collection and put it on my desktop

Windows 10

:)

VirginiaHoppke, Jul 19, 2020

2. Personalize desktop with pictures taken and stored within My Pictures

Hi Granite,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to create a new folder, copy pictures whichever you want to set as desktop background and paste in new folder.

Now browse and select this folder to set as desktop background. Follow the below steps:

• Right click on desktop and select Personalize.
    • Under background select Slideshow.
    • Now browse for the folder which you created.
    • Turn on Shuffle.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 19, 2020
  3. I want my desktop bakround to change with Bing's pictures daily

Hi Scott,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to download the Bing pictures from the internet using the Bing search engine. After downloading the pictures, you may save the pictures in the particular folder.

You may follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu.

• Click on Personalization.

• Click on Background on the left navigation pane.

• Select the Slideshow from the Background drop down menu.

• Click on Browse under choose albums from your slideshow.

• Select the folder where you have saved the Bing pictures on your computer.
    This will help you to change the desktop background with Bing pictures.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Windows 10 I want change the picutre on my desktop to a personal picture out of my colllection

Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 I want change the picutre on my desktop to a personal picture out of my colllection

1. Windows 10 I want change the picutre on my desktop to a personal picture out of my colllection - Similar Threads - change picutre desktop

2. I want my files back on my desktop and in my Pictures - NOT a link to them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want my files back on my desktop and in my Pictures - NOT a link to them: I have Windows 11. I use Microsoft 365 to work with all my documents and spreadsheets and other files so I have a copy on my PC and a corresponding files/folders backed up to the cloud. That's all I want. when I set up 365, if I remember, it created a OneDrive folder on my...
  3. I want my files back on my desktop and in my Pictures - NOT a link to them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my files back on my desktop and in my Pictures - NOT a link to them: I have Windows 11. I use Microsoft 365 to work with all my documents and spreadsheets and other files so I have a copy on my PC and a corresponding files/folders backed up to the cloud. That's all I want. when I set up 365, if I remember, it created a OneDrive folder on my...
  4. I want my files back on my desktop and in my Pictures - NOT a link to them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't change my lock screen using my personal pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't change my lock screen using my personal pictures: Hello, I can't change my lock screen by using g my own personal pictures. When I try to change it, the screen will take a long time to load the pictures....
  6. I want that on my desktop Automatic wallpaper change

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want that on my desktop Automatic wallpaper change: I want that on my desktop Automatic wallpaper change after some interval in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-that-on-my-desktop-automatic-wallpaper/8106a999-be8c-4286-b67c-4f5c3a4aec91
  7. personalizing my music folder with a picture it keeps changing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    personalizing my music folder with a picture it keeps changing: i know how to add pictures to folder covers is there anyway to keep the photo on the cover without it changing pictures on me its a music folder with artists and their albums so its one picture on the main folder inside are folders of their albums keeps changing and not...
  8. I recently updated Windows 10 and now my desktop picture is gone and Personalize does no...

I recently updated Windows 10 and now my desktop picture is gone and Personalize does no...: I recently updated Windows 10 and now my desktop picture is gone and Personalize no longer gives me the option of Background to put a picture on my desktop....
  9. personalization -desktop slideshow picture change frequency

personalization -desktop slideshow picture change frequency: How do I get a more frequent desktop picture change than 1 minute. I would like it more like 10 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/personalization-desktop-slideshow-picture-change/c3936dcb-a3fa-4a4d-b45a-307124608ab4
  10. Personal Files (My Documents, My Pictures, Desktop, etc.) Mixed

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Personal Files (My Documents, My Pictures, Desktop, etc.) Mixed: [img] Guys, how to separate the folders of documents, pictures, videos, desktop, etc? I kinda made a bade move on merging them. Thanks for the help. 72077