Windows 10: Windows 10 - Icon APP windows app doesn't show image-icon during Windows Search

Discus and support Windows 10 - Icon APP windows app doesn't show image-icon during Windows Search in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everybody,I tried unsuccessfully to find a solution... every time I use WindowsSearch, every WindowAPP misses its icon-image.Anybody could help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by maxgallina, May 27, 2021.

1. Windows 10 - Icon APP windows app doesn't show image-icon during Windows Search

Hi everybody,I tried unsuccessfully to find a solution... every time I use WindowsSearch, every WindowAPP misses its icon-image.Anybody could help me to solve this problem see in the attached files, i.e. Photos and Calculator don't show their right icon?Thank you.

:)

maxgallina, May 27, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, May 27, 2021
  3. gasolin Win User
    No outlook.com app shortcut icon in chrome

Uninstalling chrome make's the chrome Outlook.com app https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/hotmail checker i use, disappear from chrome as a shortcut next to the star button for bookmarks and the settings button where i have adblock and google chromecast icon

How do i get it back, i use windows 8.1 64 bit, extremly annoying that i can't get this icon,button back in chrome, please help me *Smile Windows 10 - Icon APP windows app doesn't show image-icon during Windows Search :)

gasolin, May 27, 2021
  4. Windows 10 - Icon APP windows app doesn't show image-icon during Windows Search

Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, May 27, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 - Icon APP windows app doesn't show image-icon during Windows Search

1. Windows 10 - Icon APP windows app doesn't show image-icon during Windows Search - Similar Threads - Icon APP app

2. Apps on windows 10 doesnt show icons on search

in Cortana
    Apps on windows 10 doesnt show icons on search: this happens to every windows app except for the ones i downloaded on websites, however in the start menu all icons are showing like usual, i have deleted my thumbnail cache multiple times already but its still the same....
  3. Apps on windows 10 doesnt show icons on search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps on windows 10 doesnt show icons on search: this happens to every windows app except for the ones i downloaded on websites, however in the start menu all icons are showing like usual, i have deleted my thumbnail cache multiple times already but its still the same....
  4. Apps on windows 10 search doesnt show icon

in Cortana
    Apps on windows 10 search doesnt show icon: this happens to every windows app except for the ones i downloaded on websites, however in the start menu all icons are showing like usual, i have deleted my thumbnail cache multiple times already but its still the same....
  5. Apps on windows 10 search doesnt show icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps on windows 10 search doesnt show icon: this happens to every windows app except for the ones i downloaded on websites, however in the start menu all icons are showing like usual, i have deleted my thumbnail cache multiple times already but its still the same....
  6. Apps on windows 10 search doesnt show icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 Settings App doesn't show 'Apps' icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Settings App doesn't show 'Apps' icon: I have seen this problem with other W10 computers, but couldn't find anything in this forum.Several years ago, a client of mine upgraded from WIndows 7 to Windows 10. After the upgrade, the Settings application doesn't show the 'Apps' icon. However, if you know what specific...
  8. Windows Search Bar App Icons not showing their icons.

in Cortana
    Windows Search Bar App Icons not showing their icons.: Hi, I'm dealing with an issue where ONLY Windows UWP apps don't show their icons but only show and photo icon blank. [ATTACH] Above shows me searching up 'Settings' and it comes up with the blank photo. You can also see 'Steam' come up a non-UWP app; but 'Alarms & Clock'...
  9. Help: Windows App Icons not showing in Search

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help: Windows App Icons not showing in Search: [ATTACH] Recently I've noticed that when searching for Windows Apps they aren't showing the correct icon but rather the Photo App icon. It may have been when I changed some settings in the Photos app but I'm not sure. They display fine in the Start menu but not in Search....
  10. Window search for app shows missing icon for app instead of the app's icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window search for app shows missing icon for app instead of the app's icon: I wrote a windows app and wrapped it with msix. I sideloaded the app. The app shows the correct icon in the start menu, pin it to start menu for icon sizes small, medium, wide, and large, or pin it to the taskbar. The icon in the applications title also displays correctly....