Windows 10: Windows 10 Icon Blurry

Discus and support Windows 10 Icon Blurry in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, When i Start my computer this morning i found some icons blurred. this is the printscreen: [img] [img] 62056 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by br4v37, Aug 29, 2016.

1. br4v37 Win User

Windows 10 Icon Blurry

Hi,

When i Start my computer this morning i found some icons blurred.

this is the printscreen:

Windows 10 Icon Blurry [​IMG]

:)

br4v37, Aug 29, 2016

2. why do icons in the taskbar becomme blurry and shadow in the middle?

<p>I'm on win10 and for some time now I have had icons become blurry after the app that they represent has been running for some time, the icons become blurry and some icons get a black shadow in the middle while also being blurry.</p><p></p><p>Here
    are 3 examples. Backup and sync from Google, Blizzard Battle.net and another icons are blurry. This happens to most of icons. Even the first icon (blue one) and 4:th icons (orange one) where blurry before I took the screenshot, but after I exited the app they
    represent and started it again they look normal again. They will turn blurry and dark after few hours/days of running in background. I've got atleast 24 GB RAM so memory should not be a problem.

Moved from: [Windows / Windows 10 / Performance & system failures]

Jerry Drake No, Aug 29, 2016
  3. Fonts in Windows 10 blurry

I installed Windows 10 on a PC and I have a few images. It shows how blurry parts of Windows 10 is. As you can tell from pic 1 the mail app the text is very blurry. The "upgrade today and save 50% get office" icon is blurry. A lot of the icon or tiles
    as they are called are clear. In pic 2 the device manager text is totally clear. The text under the heading is very blurry.

I don't understand why things are so blurry in Windows 10.

TonyPalermo, Aug 29, 2016
  4. br4v37 Win User

Windows 10 Icon Blurry

br4v37, Aug 29, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 Icon Blurry

1. Windows 10 Icon Blurry - Similar Threads - Icon Blurry

2. Blurry background text and icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blurry background text and icons: Hi, After updating to Windows10 version 1909, my desktop background and text become so blurry. My monitor resolution is 2560x1440 with a 144 Hz refresh rate. I have a Gtx 1080 display card and I have installed the latest available driver already. However, when I lower...
  3. blurry shortcut icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    blurry shortcut icons: when I convert a logo to a desktop short cut it becomes blurred even though the original jpeg was not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-shortcut-icons/2a1181b7-223b-4da8-98e3-1fc611f6b313
  4. Blurry Icons In Windows Search. So, I am getting this blurry task manager icon in search,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry Icons In Windows Search. So, I am getting this blurry task manager icon in search,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DontDare6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fettqv/blurry_icons_in_windows_search_so_i_am_getting/
  5. Taskbar Icons are Blurry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Icons are Blurry: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/dytcocsyqnf41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=d0f450cd96ca5e0eeaed6d6c72e381a4478de44c I don't know why but I did some tweaking in Winaero Tweaker one day and then my taskbar icons started looking a bit blurry. I though it was...
  6. Windows 10 white blurry color around everything on screen (texts,icons,...)

Windows 10 white blurry color around everything on screen (texts,icons,...): Hi i just get into a very annoying problem on my screen, everything was working fine the screen resolution was crisp and good but suddenly everything just get low resolution and all of the texts and icons everywhere look blurry and low res; i tried almost anything from...
  7. Blurry text and icons after Windows 10 reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blurry text and icons after Windows 10 reinstall: Hi, I have a three monitor setup with one 2560x1080 resolution and two 1920x1080 resolution. I recently reinstalled Windows 10 due to troubles with updates. Now, after reinstall, text in the entire system (even on welcome screen) is blurry and all icons have bad resolution....
  8. Windows 10 System tray icons go blurry after I quit a game

Windows 10 System tray icons go blurry after I quit a game: Hi Microsoft before you give me the usual rant with certain steps to fix the issue just hear me out. This issue has been going on since...
  9. blurry, pixellated and disappearing icons on windows 10

blurry, pixellated and disappearing icons on windows 10: Why does the icons on my laptop appear to be pixelatted blurry and keep disappearing every time i open file explorer or any folder. Pls. help its annoying to see it every time i open a folder like this screenshot.[ATTACH]...
  10. System tray icons on hidden tray icons tab blurry and some missing.

System tray icons on hidden tray icons tab blurry and some missing.: On my system tray i have some hidden tray icons such as the windows defender icon. Whenever i game in 720p and close the game then when i am back on the desktop the hidden system tray icons appear blurry and some are even missing. This happens whenever i game on 720p and...